Kholster Holster

Guest dboonekilledabearhere

Guest dboonekilledabearhere

I recently purchased a Baretta Px4 Storm SC so I thought I would try the Kholster as I have heard lots of good things about them. I paid $50 for the holster and 2 days later they were on sale for $35 (if I recall correctly). It seems someone could have informed me of the upcoming sale. The holster came in last week while I was in west TN so I was anxious to get home to try it out. I opened up the packaging and thought wow this thing is huge for an IWB holster. So I got the Baretta out of safe and tried to insert into the kydex and had to litterally force it into place. Removing the gun was even more difficult. I contacted Kholster and Jimmy said to take a heat gun or a hair drier to soften the kydex and see if that would help. After about 15 minutes I was able to adjust the fit pretty good. I then tried the holster with several different pairs of pants to determine comfort and concealability. I could not find a good combination that is going work for me so the Kholster will be going back. I do give props to Kholster for suggesting the hair drier trick as well as their 90 unconditional money back guarantee. I am sure there are plenty of folks who love their Kholster and that is great. It just did not work for ME. With all that said does anyone have any recommendations for a leather, IWB holster for the Baretta Px4 Storm SC? Also while we are talking holsters, what about one for the Sig Sauer P238 tactical. This is the one with the laser. Thanks

Edited by dboonekilledabearhere
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like the Comp-Tac Minotaur MTACs or the Crossbreed SuperTucks. The Comp-Tacs are a little more comfortable for me, and easier to put on and take off. Crossbreed horsehides are a little more comfortable if worn directly against the skin. They also seem to have a little looser molding in the Kydex.

You are probably looking at a custom build for the Sig, but I could be wrong. There is a forum member out of Oak Ridge that makes similar holsters, you might want to track him down.

I have not been overly impressed with the Kholster.

As far as hybrids are concerned, I like the Crossbreed Supertuck myself, and the PX4 Sub is on their weapons list. I have one for my Bersa UC9 and my 1911. Very comfy and the weapon fit on both is as it is supposed to be.

• 3 weeks later...
You know Jimmy wants you to modify ie cut the kholster to suit you right?
GGP2JZ is correct. You are supposed to cut it to fit.

Well, Kholsters are really shaped the way they are in response to patent infringement action from Crossbreed, which the Kholsters originally, umm, resembled. Why Tucker never sued Crossbreed, I dunno.

- OS