How about them VOLS!!!!

Guest Boomhower

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest atomemphis

I'd really like to see all three schools in different bracket regions, so there is the possibility of all 3 in the final 4. the last one can be NC, because i put no faith in belmont basketball.

Better that the premature ejaculation happen now

I was wondering if I would see reasoning that losing was a good thing, LOL :P

I am sure of several people I know who are saying right now " that maybe losing to Vandy was good for the team, they will learn from it" I've never seen losing as a good thing. :confused:

Well anyway maybe they got it out of their system now. :lol:

Guest Boomhower
I was wondering if I would see reasoning that losing was a good thing, LOL :P

I am sure of several people I know who are saying right now " that maybe losing to Vandy was good for the team, they will learn from it" I've never seen losing as a good thing. :eek:

Well anyway maybe they got it out of their system now. :shrug:

**Mike, this is not directed at you, just using you post as a replying point.

Say what you wish.....What the Mens TN basketball team has done over these past couple of seasons has been remarkable to say the least. Maybe not for many of you, but for Knoxville TN and for the University of Tennessee, they have acomplished a great feat. Plus, how many other colleges can say that both of their basketball programs have accomplished the el numero uno spoto in a single season. Very few. If you never lose, then you can't learn everything that you are doing wrong.

Guest Boomhower
Yeah I wish they made a football version of Coach Pearl, he truly is amazing.

I don't know if it's that or if he finally brought some respect to the Mens b-ball team, in which they took to and ran with.

Guest atomemphis
I don't know if it's that or if he finally brought some respect to the Mens b-ball team, in which they took to and ran with.

That's it. Its all in the coach, like Calipari, Pearl is good. Really good. That attracts players, makes people pay attention, and take the program seriously. No offense to the Lady Vols and their fans, but they hurt the men's program's credibility by being so good. Any small accomplishment by the men's team was dwarfed, or overshadowed by their feats.