Saiga 12 purchased

Guest bdp07

Guest bdp07

Couple weeks ago I bought a Saiga 12 from D&T Arms. I have fell in love with this gun, it has the be one of the funnest shotguns I have shot. Tonight I just finished up the conversion to move the trigger assembly to the original position and added the pistol grip. Ill put some of those up tomorrow.

259028_532886246732_220101677_31177903_3322964_o.jpg

252561_10150323666193835_709873834_9815838_2300798_n.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bdp07
Just got mine from D&T yesterday, picking it up next week!!!

You should look into doing the grip conversion to it. It makes the gun feel way better.

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

Guest bdp07

I haven't seen any prices like that on non converted ones yet, but the converted ones usually sale for around 1000 to 1400 on the Saiga forums

I haven't seen any prices like that on non converted ones yet, but the converted ones usually sale for around 1000 to 1400 on the Saiga forums

Well whenever they were talking about them getting banned from being imported the prices shot up, I wasn't sure if they came down or not.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
Guest bulluck533

There is no reason that it wouldnt be good for defence. They are also alot cheaper than the 12 version. I saw a couple of them at Bill's for $500 (I believe). All i know is when i went to CCA the other day they wanted $900 for there saiga 12's. So the one at $720 was a steal whoever jumped on it. kinda wished i did.

Edited by bulluck533