COME ON FALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest GunTroll

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Drewsett

Fall and Spring in Tennessee make Summer and Winter worth living here, although to be honest Winter isn't that bad.

Autumn and Spring in Tennessee are so beautiful, I would say that those two seasons in this state are amongst the most beautiful in the whole United States. It's so unfortunate they are so short.

Guest President Fernatt
I went fishing yesterday morning on the Stones River and 30 minutes after sunrise I was already melting.

Same thing with morning jogs. If I don't get out before 6 or 6:30 at the latest...I might as well forget it. I usually end up going out at like 9 at night to beat the heat lol

Guest GunTroll

I feel sorry for TN game that have to live in this stuff. Suppose I'll have to give it my all to cull out a few of the most deserving critters this fall when I emerge from my summer shelter. Its the least I can do for them.

Guest TnRebel
TVA loves it. Just got my light bill 399 and change! Praying for Fall or Winter

Dang what do you keep your A/C on ... can you hang meat in your house LOL ....I keep mine on 76 all the time winter and summer and my highest bill was $98.60 so far thus year .

Guest GunTroll

Yeah OOOCH! My bill is around $120-ish and I complain. My house is 140 years old though and around 1400 square feet. I keep it at 78 and turn on the wind turbines otherwise known as ceiling fans to keep the 78 degree moving. I would fall over with a $400 bill!

And this relates to hunting/fishing because...it just does.

Guest adamoxtwo

I can't wait until I am up in a tree blowing into my hands that smell of doe piss! Man I miss the season. Only 67 days 15 hours, 26 minutes but who's counting

Guest WyattEarp

i'll take the heat over the cold any day. I hate winter with a passion, hate the cold, snow, ice, freezing rain, and the baffoons who can't drive in it. aside from that, spring, summer and fall are A-OK with me. The only good thing about winter, is quail, rabbit and pheasant season.

i'll take the heat over the cold any day. I hate winter with a passion, hate the cold, snow, ice, freezing rain, and the baffoons who can't drive in it. aside from that, spring, summer and fall are A-OK with me. The only good thing about winter, is quail, rabbit and pheasant season.

Not me. This heat is rough on an old feller. I can always put more on. I can only take off so much and people start pointing and laughing.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Guest CarmenT

We stayed here in Clarksville when my husband retired from the Army because there is no way we wanted to go back to shoveling snow measured in feet back in upstate NY (half hour from Canada) where we came from. Been there, done that, getting too old for that baloney.

Winter, spring and fall are all enjoyable here in my opinion. Summer? Well, summer stinks.

Guest nicemac

My niece was in town on Friday, touring Vanderbilt. Her guide (from south Florida) at one point said something to the effect of "I really like Nashville, but the winters take some getting used to. It is really cold here."