Call of Duty Zombies

Any of you play the online Zombie for Call of Duty Black Ops? Specifically I play on a Wii.

Knowing that a real life Zombie attack is imminent, I've been spending a lot of time on this. Learning their movements and patterns as well as what caliber works best. I've noticed the longer the Zombie is a zombie, they take more hits to kill. What ever you do, DO NOT let dogs get the virus. They are vicious.

I'm really getting fed up with my wife telling me to put my "game" up and go to bed. She has no idea that it's not a game, it's a realistic training tool. I've become a much better marksman since I quit wasting money at the range and focused solely on Black Ops.

I would have had no idea that the teddy bears playing music would draw them in, therefore exploding and killing everyone of them while you escape. Between craigslist and ebay, I bought 72 of those vintage Teddy Ruxpins and over 300 "C" batteries.

Who else is suplimenting their training and research with Black Ops?

Brad

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Victor9er
I would have had no idea that the teddy bears playing music would draw them in, therefore exploding and killing everyone of them while you escape. Between craigslist and ebay, I bought 72 of those vintage Teddy Ruxpins and over 300 "C" batteries.

FTW!

:D;) ;) :rofl:

I'm cheap, I mean cheap. CPA to boot, we are notoriously cheap. LOL! You can see by my age to the left I grew up during the heyday of video games. I was too cheap to spend $.25 on a game. I chose my birthday and Christmas gifts as a year's worth of martial arts lessons as opposed to Atari, Nintendo, etc. My brother got a Nintendo one year, but I had moved off to college and never played.

Christmas of 2004 I went shopping for my wife and when I got back she wasn't home. I was looking for places to hide her gifts and I found where she bought me an XBox. I was kinda of confused 'cause nothing in our history would lead her to think I'd want to play video games. Well, I got hooked. Three different versions of Ghost Recon was my poison.

With my kids old enough to want to play stuff we have a Wii now. There's nothing like a stressful day at the office and coming home to shoot and blow stuff up.

Brad