Unbeatable?

Caster

The Spider does it AGAIN. Anderson Silva is not human.

I don't know if it's funny or disgusting, he taunts his opponents by dropping his guard and begging the guy to hit him.

I'm sure one day someone will beat him, but right now the guy seems to be invincible.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a very respectful guy outside of the ring. He's only taunting and comical in the ring because everyone they put against him are paltry by comparison. He doesn't trash talk like so many others do. I want to see him fight GSP. THAT would be a clash of UFC titans.

Maybe so. I wouldn't bet money against him. I'd also like to see him fight Lyoto Machida. Anderson wants to standup and trade licks. Well, give him someone who's VERY difficult to hit. Other than that, I don't know who would stand a chance against him. You could always throw him to the lions. Lesnar or Cain Velasquez.

Ohh if we only had the Chuck Liddel from say...10 years ago.

The Spider does it AGAIN. Anderson Silva is not human.

I don't know if it's funny or disgusting, he taunts his opponents by dropping his guard and begging the guy to hit him.

I'm sure one day someone will beat him, but right now the guy seems to be invincible.

Silva is one of my favorites too. But they were saying the same thing about Matt Hughes years ago. Some day he'll meet his match. Until then he's fun to watch.

Silva is one of my favorites too. But they were saying the same thing about Matt Hughes years ago. Some day he'll meet his match. Until then he's fun to watch.

God I hate Matt Hughes with a passion. I get mad just looking at him.

Guest WyattEarp

has Forrest Griffin fought Silva yet? I think that'd be a good matchup to watch, I think Griffin could take him.

the UFC fighter I can't stand is that fat tub of lard Roy "Big Country" Nelson...that guy has no talent for UFC fighting whatsoever, no skill, he just relies on his body fat to try to push people around, and I love it when he gets his ass kicked.

has Forrest Griffin fought Silva yet? I think that'd be a good matchup to watch, I think Griffin could take him.

He got knocked out and it was so pathetic, he was SO disgusted (Griffin) he stormed out the instant the fight was over. It was kind of poor on Forrests part to be so unsportsmanlike. The punch that knocked him out looked like your grandma turning off a light switch. It did a big disservice to the sport IMO because it looked like something from a Hulk Hogan match.