Gun Show In the 'Boro this weekend Nov. 12 & 13

RK Shows has their gun show this weekend in the 'boro, if anyone's interested. Guess I'll try to

be there around lunch time.

FWIW, noticed on RKs ads they say, "we do not regulate dealers prices". Does any show regulate

prices? Never heard of that. Looks like wasted ink to me.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be away this weekend but i've been to the last several.... bad part is my GF ususally goes too (thats the good part) but then they get us for two tickets even though we buy the same amount of stuff :-) it seems like a pretty good show though. Went to the one in Nashville last weekend and the M'boro one seemed bigger.

Guest hawkeye10
some do .i will be in tulsa ok this weekend for the big gunshow

Wish I was at the Tulsa show with you. I have always wanted to go there but it's just to far. I will just have to settle for the for the Murfreesboro show. I will be there for a while Saturday mourning. Don

Wish I was at the Tulsa show with you. I have always wanted to go there but it's just to far. I will just have to settle for the for the Murfreesboro show. I will be there for a while Saturday mourning. Don

Same here, Hawkeye. I'd love to see this show. Has to be awesome, but a bit out of my range.

I'll have to settle for the 'Boro for now.

Guest coldblackwind

I went today. Thought it was a pretty decent show this time, although I didn't really do anything. Met a bunch of TGOers, thats what I get for posting an urban camoed AR, then carrying it around a show!

Guest rockytop
Wish I was at the Tulsa show with you. I have always wanted to go there but it's just to far. I will just have to settle for the for the Murfreesboro show. I will be there for a while Saturday mourning. Don[/QUOT

For you members in the Nashville area, there is a larger show closer to you than Tulsa. Two different groups sponsor shows at the Birmingham Jefferson Convention Center in downtown Birmingham, Al. It's about 3 hours, 190 miles from Nashville fairgrounds. The times I have been there, it ranged from 875 to 1100 tables(depending on time of year), and has been a very good show. No where as big as Tulsa, but a heck of a lot closer. By the way, I think Tulsa advertises the November show as about 4400 tables.

I also would like to make the Tulsa show, just one time.

Guest hawkeye10

I found the Murfreesboro show to not be very much pumpkin. There wasn't all that many people there and quite a few vendors that didn't have gun related items for sale. One of the main things I was looking for was a castle nut wrench for my AR. I found one but it was very cheaply made. I was also looking for a 20 round Pmag didn't see that either. I guess I will order them on the net. Don