I don't feel naked anymore.

sigbrown1297

Well, after selling my HK USP 45CT, and picking up the 50th Anniversary edition, I felt naked because I didn't have a shooter. My P2000sk finally came in today and picked it up from Guns for America in Nashville. I bought it used, but it is in great condition. THe only wear is on the slide release levers. I plan on getting it refinished in CPII soon so I'm not worried about it.

The light is a Viridian C5L. Even though the rail adapters have been "redesigned," it still doesn't fit the P2000sk well out of the box. I had to sand the inside of the rail adapters to help accommodate the wider rail on my sk. Anyways, after about 10 min of careful sanding, got it to fit like a glove.

I have to say that this little light is pretty impressive. I really like how it is flush with the slide and doesn't extend past the slide like all of the other lights out there. the profile is perfect and doesn't bulb out. Looks almost factory

photo.jpg

photo-3.jpg

photo-2.jpg

photo-1.jpg

Edited by sigbrown1297
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice! What trigger variant does the sk have? Also just curious do you still get a full grip or does your pinky hang off? I have not handled one before but am scouting for another pistol soon but prefer all fingers on the pistol. I love it though so congrats.

Very nice! What trigger variant does the sk have? Also just curious do you still get a full grip or does your pinky hang off? I have not handled one before but am scouting for another pistol soon but prefer all fingers on the pistol. I love it though so congrats.

V2, LEM. I may get the V1 light LEM and try it out. I do get a full grip with the pinky guard. Feels good. I need to try out the different size backstraps to see if it makes much difference. I wouldn't consider myself someone with large hands though.

Thanks. I have medium to small hands. On the down side I now have one more pistol to consider. I already have a g19 so I don't know if I can justify another compact 9mm. Decisions decisions. I kind of need a hicap combat pistol.

I wanted to add that the Viridian C5L does fit on the p2000sk and the rail sets that they come with work. The reason why i sanded mine down a little was to make it fit just a little bit better. They are universal rail sets and I found that it did not fit exactly the way i wanted them to.