Traitor!

Guest Hooker

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest killemducks

Well, the fact that ticks me off so freakin' much, it that some dip-stick is telling me that I, that I, THAT I, don't have the right to use deadly force if necessary to protect myself, and my family from criminals trying to kill us!! A right that the Consitution guarantees me (gun ownership that is).

I like the quote on one of ya'lls signature lines. "Only takes seconds to call 911, police will arrive in minutes..." or something to that effect.

I have come to the conclusion that some people live in there own little utopian, bubble world where.....heck you finish the sentence. What is it going to take for people to see the moral underlyings of personal protection? Morals I guess. We have a fight on our hands......

I like the quote on one of ya'lls signature lines. "Only takes seconds to call 911, police will arrive in minutes..." or something to that effect.

Yours isn't bad either...but I think you mixed two.... Mine

"Because when seconds count, the police are only minutes away" and...

"It only takes 3 seconds to dial 9-1-1, it could take them the rest of your life to get there"

Guest killemducks

You talking about the guy at the beginning of the post, or me? You weren't talking about me were you? Were you?!? What did i do?!? Seriously, you mean I'm paranoid? ME? Paranoid?? I never thought I was paranoid....I feel so pathetic! Sorry man.........

;)lol

I am a little paranoid about some things.........

bill

Edited by killemducks
You talking about the guy at the beginning of the post, or me? You weren't talking about me were you? Were you?!? What did i do?!? Seriously, you mean I'm paranoid? ME? Paranoid?? I never thought I was paranoid....I feel so pathetic! Sorry man.........

;)lol

I am a little paranoid about some things.........

bill

You talkin' to me??

Guest dotsun
If the moron remembers, there was a time without any handguns or guns at all. It was called the early Dark Ages. Now correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it one of the bloodiest times in history? Not to mention all the killing that went on since the beginning of time before that.

I kinda liked Braveheart. Maybe we should remove all guns so i could carry a huge broadsword on my back or maybe a battle axe! Oh, yeah!

I can see it now, the local duke approves your Bladed Carry Permit, you spend an hour asking your midwife if your hilt is printing, then promptly head down to the local Wally's Barter Shop for nachos and lard.

Guest Hooker
Well, maybe we need to have a full transparent this-who-I- am forum of folks who are not afraid of the typical paranoia?

Mars, thats deep maaan. You sure you did'nt do something with that grass besides mow it? ;)

wha about knives? they are used to kill..as are baseball bats..etc...i agree with a post earlier..i love to shoot handguns..it is a hobby and i enjoy it..also, the yare for protection..the world is getting more dangerous everyday..a criminal will find any way to hurt you and get what they want...you take guns away from "upstanding citizens" and criminals will still have guns...bottom line....in this great country we will live in, it is his choice to not have a handgun...that is fine...but is OUR choice to have them...lucky the citizens had guns from 1776-1783 or we would be british...

Guest GUTTERbOY
Well, the fact that ticks me off so freakin' much, it that some dip-stick is telling me that I, that I, THAT I, don't have the right to use deadly force if necessary to protect myself, and my family from criminals trying to kill us!! A right that the Consitution guarantees me (gun ownership that is).

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=T_QjEL0uUgo[/ame]

Speak it, Ted!

Guest mikedwood

2nd Amendment, it's in the Constitution so I'm all in.

That said I think if guns were taken away perhaps bows would get more use. I shot it a bit today and got it pretty well sighted in. Thought it would be cheaper than bullets in the long run but I broke about 5 arrows before I got it sighted in. $4.00 each, blah. I still like it and with it sighted in I don't think I'll be hitting the backstop nearly as much.

**** My point being as seems the rest of you, more than one way to skin a cat, some methods are just more effective.

So many things kill way more people than guns. I heard they did a study and one person a day dies in Knoxville due to doctor error, I'd say Nashville is about the same and Memphis double or triple (volume). I don't think firearms could even touch that, barring all out war.

2nd Amendment, it's in the Constitution so I'm all in.

That said I think if guns were taken away perhaps bows would get more use. I shot it a bit today and got it pretty well sighted in. Thought it would be cheaper than bullets in the long run but I broke about 5 arrows before I got it sighted in. $4.00 each, blah. I still like it and with it sighted in I don't think I'll be hitting the backstop nearly as much.

It seemed to work all right for Rambo! Anyone know where I can get some explosive tipped arrows?;)

Guest Steelharp

Hooker, thanks for the link. The original ad calls them "hanguns." Moron doesn't even know how to spell it! It's spelled that way in the title and the body of the post...