Walther PPS

c.a.willard

Picked up a new PPS in 9mm this weekend, was going to go buy a M&P sc but the PPS decided it wanted to go home with me instead. I plan to rotate it between my primary carry and my BUG. Ive been looking at the 6 round flush fit mags for a little more concealment in the ankle rig but they seem really high priced 45 dollars per mag. Anyone know where i can find them for a good price or is this going to just have to be one of those pay once cry once situations. Also havnt been able to find an ankle rig for it that i really like so any suggestions there are welcome if not it looks like i may be ordering some kydex and nylon and making my own.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked up a new PPS in 9mm this weekend, was going to go buy a M&P sc but the PPS decided it wanted to go home with me instead. I plan to rotate it between my primary carry and my BUG. Ive been looking at the 6 round flush fit mags for a little more concealment in the ankle rig but they seem really high priced 45 dollars per mag. Anyone know where i can find them for a good price or is this going to just have to be one of those pay once cry once situations. Also havnt been able to find an ankle rig for it that i really like so any suggestions there are welcome if not it looks like i may be ordering some kydex and nylon and making my own.

Can't really give an educated answer to that. Does seem a bit pricey though.

On the other hand, I believe I had to give about $40 for mags for my XDm.

Factory mags will usually run more.

Congrats on the Walther. Great guns. Thinking seriously about a P99 myself.

Are you at Ft. Campbell?

Guest bkelm18

That seems to be the going price for the mags.

Yes im at Campbell. Been lucky to be stationed here for as long as i have. TN actually grew on me so much that when my contracts up this time im getting out and staying here. I think i can design the holster to adjust for the little bit of space that i save on the 6 round mag, well have to see. Ordered the old faithful holster kit today and some extra kydex, so i can make an IWB for it and try my hand at making an ankle rig. I'll try to remember to do some step by steps and post them on here when im done. Im not worried about the longer extensions with the IWB mainly just how small can i get the grip for the ankle.

I really like the PPS. I have several Walthers (PPK/s, PK380 and a P1), but haven't got a PPS yet. I keep finding other pistols that I want, but the PPS is still on my list, just have to find a good deal at the right time. Congrats on your new pistol!