Music City Tactical Shooters - IDPA classifier 02/18/2012

Here is your opportunity to classify in CDP(1911 style 45 ACP), SSP(Stock Service), ESP(Enhanced Service), SSR(Stock Service Revolver), and ESR(Enhanced Service Revolver) in one day! 90 round minimum round count unless you have a mental or equipment malfunction, you are allowed to reshoot a stage of your choice in its entirety once(then you will need 120 for each entry). You must be an IDPA member(www.idpa.com) to receive a valid classification to shoot sanctioned match however you do not have to be a member of IDPA to shoot the match. This match simulates every part of a normal match(movement forward, backwards, cover, and kneeling) in the area.

Safety officers that are members receive work hours or match entries regardless how many classifications shot. Members are $10.00 per entry and non-members are $20.00 per entry. We will run 4 setups to get everyone moving and classified needed. Please help support Music City Tactical Shooters in making area shooting facilities better with equipment and range improvements by coming to the range!

Website has been updated:

NEXT MATCH: IDPA Classifier - Febuary 18, 2012

90 rounds min pistol

Click Here for Stage Descriptions

Click Here for Stage Setup

Registration starts at 8:30 AM. New shooters meeting 8:45 AM. Start shooting 9:00 AM. Each class entry requires separate fee!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IDPA does not have a sandbagger class.

I guess he will have to take Hign SSP Master honors now!!!!

Wait, isn't that your division Barnes. He is gunning for you now since the Music Ctiy Cup last year. I think he can take ya, with no practice.

You're one of those Messin' With Sasquatch guys aren't you?

Yes!!! No one is scared of Barnes. He is getting to the point in his life where he will rely on the HOVER AROUND. I seriously thought that he would have been asleep by now. He ate dinner/supper at 2:30 this afternoon where he used his senior citizen discount at Shoney's.........

Guest Coolboarder8913

After working with Kemp and listening to him talk about how good he can shoot I might have to come out sometime and see if he puts the bullets where his mouth is LOL... Y'all have fun wish I could get out there sometime but unfortunetly I have to work every Saturday...

He is one of the fastest(not most accurate) you will ever see. He took a year off from shooting, bought a new weapon without firing it, came to a match with it being extremely cold, and beat everyone at his first match back. These people shoot almost every weekend or multiple times a weekend and are good shooters. Some of them, I consider great shooters.

Drink the Kool-Aid, since you work with him, talk to the GM and get him sponsored.

After working with Kemp and listening to him talk about how good he can shoot I might have to come out sometime and see if he puts the bullets where his mouth is LOL... Y'all have fun wish I could get out there sometime but unfortunetly I have to work every Saturday...

I hope not because he owes me money for hyping him up!

Edited by HOGNUT

Just woken up by the programming staff. It appears the webex I am doing with a vendor to migrate data from one computer system to another killed our nightly processing job just little over an hour after I fell asleep. She apparently continued to work and thought it was OK to kill jobs that she saw fit without calling.

I hate some vendors and rush jobs in switching out systems. I will still be on the range to register all competitors. After registration, may go back home and sleep depending on SOs available. Now I am watching the job to completed(even though there is a messaging system for errors).

The weather held out and it was a nice day to shoot. It was good to see all the new faces and to meet new people. Thanks to everyone in my group for pasting and keeping things moving. It was a fun day on the range and I hope to see yall out there again.