Romanian M69 trainer?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine will put bullet through the same hole at 25yds with iron sights. 135.00 is a good price. I've got that much in mine with shippign and FFL transfer. Old timers will tell you they could be had in the day for 25.00. Not so anymore. Excellent rifles. Have to work on the mags a little to get them to feed properly. Many leave the mag in and use them as single shot.

I have one that I'm very fond of. It can out shoot me and reminds me of the rifles I learned to shoot in C.A.P. The mag got misplaced over the years so it's just a single shot these days but still great.

It's kind of funny you started this thread, I had loaned mine out to a friend a few years ago and just got it back last weekend. Took it out today and had more fun than I probably should have.

I still want a cz452 but this keeps the urge down to a dull roar.

P.S if you are planning on putting a scope on good luck, it seems alot of these have shallow or poorly angled grooves for mounting. IIRC a BSA air gun scope fit mine ok but I might have just ham fisted it on.

I have had two. One was accurate while the other was not. Had to get a good scope mount for them and as said parts/magazines are hard to come by.

I believe I would go with a Marlin or Savage and have a accurate rilfe with parts available. :)

I would go with a Marlin or Savage and have a accurate rilfe with parts available. :)

Then you will have what everybody else has. If the M69 is in nice shape it will outshoot any one of those and chances are you will have the only one at the range that day.

If you want rare find a Remington 580 or 581. I have been looking for another for over a year now. And anytime I bring it out most people have never seen one. They are cheap guns if you can find them. Mine has the best factory trigger I have ever felt. It feels better than most of the aftermarket triggers I have ever pulled and I have pulled a bunch.

Dolomite

If you want rare find a Remington 580 or 581. I have been looking for another for over a year now. And anytime I bring it out most people have never seen one. They are cheap guns if you can find them. Mine has the best factory trigger I have ever felt. It feels better than most of the aftermarket triggers I have ever pulled and I have pulled a bunch.

Dolomite

GEE THANKS. now I have another gun on my want list. Just looked at some 581's on Gunbroker. Now I want one of those. Great looking gun

Dolomite

Dolomite, I saw a 581 on Guns America.com today, the asking price was $300. Don't know if that is a good price or not. Dosen't really matter a this point in time, as I'm as broke as a convict at the moment. As the saying goes.lol

• 2 weeks later...