view new content, mark all as read

Guest vthokies03

Guest vthokies03

I would like to see a mark all as read under the new content. Today I had like 18 pages of new stuff, and couldn't find a quick way to mark those as read. I ended up going to the forum section and clicking on the left side on there.

thanks!!

David and all,

I appreciate all the time and hard work yall have put in to make this forum better than when i joined.

Thanks and keep up the great work.

Matt

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Broomhead

At the bottom of each page there is an option to "Mark Community Read". Click it and then click on what you want marked as read. I usually click "Mark All As Read".

Along those lines... I typically click the "mark all as read" at the end of a surfing session. Since the introduction of the new classifieds section (though that may be coincidence), when I come back and hit "new content" I get several pages of threads I've seen. The thread titles in the first couple pages are bold, which I assume means they're new, but that's followed by several pages that are neither bold nor new. Previously, I wouldn't get those unbolded threads in the results. Not a big deal, just curious if I'm missing something.

Along those lines... I typically click the "mark all as read" at the end of a surfing session. Since the introduction of the new classifieds section (though that may be coincidence), when I come back and hit "new content" I get several pages of threads I've seen. The thread titles in the first couple pages are bold, which I assume means they're new, but that's followed by several pages that are neither bold nor new. Previously, I wouldn't get those unbolded threads in the results. Not a big deal, just curious if I'm missing something.

I've noticed that too, and wondered about the seemingly random nature of it...