OK guys, I need some help on the national park carry thing

OK, Alexander says he opposes a change in the no carry in the National Parks matter.

First of all, please email him and tell him that he is an odiot.

Second, please post of email me statistics or stories showing violence in the parks. They seem to quote only major violence.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, Alexander says he opposes a change in the no carry in the National Parks matter.

First of all, please email him and tell him that he is an odiot.

Second, please post of email me statistics or stories showing violence in the parks. They seem to quote only major violence.

They are all idiots. What would make a legal gun toting citizen decide "hey, I'm in a Nat. park, let's shoot something".

If you ask me (and you didn't) all laws restricting when and where I can carry are unconstutional. JMHO

Here are some links I bumped up against...

"Urban Crime Hits National Parks..."

http://www.csmonitor.com/2006/0802/p02s01-ussc.html

"Crime Rates Pickup in national Parks..."

http://www.csmonitor.com/2005/0808/p03s01-ussc.html

Seattle Times: "Crime Slowly slips into Parks and Forests..."

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2003305418_safetrails15m.html

Washington Post : Chart of National Park Crime Stats...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/graphic/2008/02/28/GR2008022800363.html

All help is needed.

I'm in the "gathering" stage right now. Anything, no matter how nonsensical, or absurd is good.

Of course, intelligent and rational would be preferred.

But imagine yourself in a conversation with the good senator. One-on-one. What non-emotional things would you say to him regarding his state supporters and how they are likely to vote? For or against him?

I could lead you from there...but I think you should think about your own arguments. I can and probably have, dismissed a political issue. But you may feel free to comment.

This is a free-speak topic.

Think political and votes.

It doesn't mean anything about how fervently you feel about an issue unless that can be turned into votes.

What arguments can be turned into votes? Realistically, votes are all they care about. They are very simplistic. Once you understand that, you get to be a realist too. :P