Here's your modern day liberal

Guest 6.8 AR

Guest bkelm18

Translation: "None that can be pointed to or named."

Wanting them to exist for the sake of an argument doesn't count.

Breitbart offered $100,000 for video evidence of the Tea Party spitting on the black caucus, as far as I know, he never paid out.

Wanting them not to exist for the sake of argument doesn't work either there genius. :)

I'm sorry but somebody has to be pretty dense if they honestly think that a right-winger has never made a death threat against the left-winger. The only difference being that the right-wingers are usually pretty smart not to do it publicly. But I guess that means that they don't exist then.

Edited by bkelm18

Tim McVeigh comes to mind when I think of right wing extremists and threats. Unfortunately he carried his threat out. There was a lot of the militia talk crap going on after Clinton took office, A LOT OF IT. And all of it from the Right Wing. The Michigan Militia comes to mind from that time period. There have also been militias prosecuted during Obama's term. All of them right wing extremists. Currently there the leader is the Alaskan Peacetime Militia is on trial in Anchorage along with some of his cronies for varies charges. Then there are the Hutaree in the Midwest. There were arrests down in Georgia back last fall that were connected to Right Wingers as well.

My point is neither side is "innocent" and should not be protreyed as such.

• Like 1

Tim McVeigh comes to mind when I think of right wing extremists and threats. Unfortunately he carried his threat out. There was a lot of the militia talk crap going on after Clinton took office, A LOT OF IT. And all of it from the Right Wing. The Michigan Militia comes to mind from that time period. There have also been militias prosecuted during Obama's term. All of them right wing extremists. Currently there the leader is the Alaskan Peacetime Militia is on trial in Anchorage along with some of his cronies for varies charges. Then there are the Hutaree in the Midwest. There were arrests down in Georgia back last fall that were connected to Right Wingers as well.

There's more than one limb on a good tree.

• Like 1
Guest 6.8 AR

Where do you get the "right wing" part of it? The news? I heard all that on the news, but try connecting it to the Republican Party,

or conservatives. I doubt you can. Tim McVeigh was a criminal. That's all I know about him. Forming a militia automatically becomes

right wing? Maybe. I know absolutely nothing about the Alaskan you mention being on trial for whatever. I guess you attribute some

guilt by assumption. Those are really not very good examples, unless you are a liberal.

Wanting them not to exist for the sake of argument doesn't work either there genius. :)

I'm sorry but somebody has to be pretty dense if they honestly think that a right-winger has never made a death threat against the left-winger. The only difference being that the right-wingers are usually pretty smart not to do it publicly. But I guess that means that they don't exist then.

So, left-wingers are usually pretty dumb?

I can agree with you there.

Edited by MattCary
Guest 6.8 AR

I'm sure there are one or two out there, but comparing one or two to an everyday occurence is unrealistic. Also, the Fathers said

that when the government became too tyrannical and it becomes necessary to replace that government, someone, probably

in the government will probably be calling all of us terrorists, like said founders. When you consider our history, and the direction

our government is heading, do you see a collision coming soon? And when considering recent laws that restrict our constitutional

rights, like the Patriot Act, and the creation of Homeland Security, do things like that not concern you? I think they are an attempt

to hold on to power, rather than to protect you and I. I didn't agree with those two laws Bush wanted, either. He had a liberal

streak, too.

Liberty or security? We're being used, Spock. The media implants the bias just enough to blow things out of proportion and include

some into the classes thery may not belong in.

As far as right winged or left winged goes, and leaving out extremists, right wingers generally want to be left alone, not goaded

by the government. Left wingers want the government to supply them and take care of them, continually. Left wingers started

trying to undermine the Constitution right after it was written. although I'm sure like you, there are exceptions, but the right side

typically embraces it.

Edited by 6.8 AR
Guest bkelm18

I'm sure there are one or two out there, but comparing one or two to an everyday occurence is unrealistic. Also, the Fathers said

that when the government became too tyrannical and it becomes necessary to replace that government, someone, probably

in the government will probably be calling all of us terrorists, like said founders. When you consider our history, and the direction

our government is heading, do you see a collision coming soon? And when considering recent laws that restrict our constitutional

rights, like the Patriot Act, and the creation of Homeland Security, do things like that not concern you? I think they are an attempt

to hold on to power, rather than to protect you and I. I didn't agree with those two laws Bush wanted, either. He had a liberal

streak, too.

Liberty or security? We're being used, Spock. The media implants the bias just enough to blow things out of proportion and include

some into the classes thery may not belong in.

As far as right winged or left winged goes, and leaving out extremists, right wingers generally want to be left alone, not goaded

by the government. Left wingers want the government to supply them and take care of them, continually. Left wingers started

trying to undermine the Constitution right after it was written. although I'm sure like you, there are exceptions, but the right side

typically embraces it.

Oh I guarantee that there are "right wingers" out there, just normal people who say I really wish that guy would drop dead, or this guy needs to be shot. They just aren't as vocal as the left and aren't as public. It's just a game of numbers. Has nothing to do with liberal agendas or anything. Just human nature to wish harm upon your enemy. We've been doing it since we were cavemen. It's a very primal desire. "This guy bad. This guy need dead". It's just recently that we have the ability to broadcast our thoughts across the world.

Oh I guarantee that there are "right wingers" out there, just normal people who say I really wish that guy would drop dead, or this guy needs to be shot. They just aren't as vocal as the left and aren't as public. It's just a game of numbers. Has nothing to do with liberal agendas or anything. Just human nature to wish harm upon your enemy. We've been doing it since we were cavemen. It's a very primal desire. "This guy bad. This guy need dead". It's just recently that we have the ability to broadcast our thoughts across the world.

Name names.

Where do you get the "right wing" part of it? The news? I heard all that on the news, but try connecting it to the Republican Party,

or conservatives. I doubt you can. Tim McVeigh was a criminal. That's all I know about him. Forming a militia automatically becomes

right wing? Maybe. I know absolutely nothing about the Alaskan you mention being on trial for whatever. I guess you attribute some

guilt by assumption. Those are really not very good examples, unless you are a liberal.

Hmmm... 6.8 AR, it seems to me that anyone that doesn't agree with your thinking seems to be a lefty. It must be a small world on your side. Actually, most of my family, friends and co-workers see me as being conservative. If anything I have a Liberatarian bent. I see myself as not being beholding to either party. In fact I think that there isn't a whole lot of difference between the Republicans and the Democrats. In my mind both just want power for themselves and their group and could give a rat's butt what happens to the rest of us. Both have shown a wellingness to trample all over the constitation whenever they feel like it.

As for the topic at hand, if you aren't willing to acknowledge the examples I've sited, then there isn't much to talk about, now is there. We'll just have to agree to disagree on that point.

• Like 1

Name names.

Well Ok

Chris Hecker - http://www.huffingto..._n_1497327.html

Joaquin Amador Serrapio - http://www.nbcmiami....-140636953.html

Adam Albrett - http://www.ipwatchdo...obama/id=10784/

Johnny Logan Spencer - http://articles.busi...acists-pazienza

Eric Allen Hirchert - http://bismarcktribu...1cc4c002e0.html

Joseph Antonelli - http://www.greenwich...ning-663098.php

Those are just a few. Most, if not all, are nut jobs. There are extremists are on both sides. There always has been and there always will be.

Edited by Moped
  • Like 1
Guest 6.8 AR

Hmmm... 6.8 AR, it seems to me that anyone that doesn't agree with your thinking seems to be a lefty. It must be a small world on your side. Actually, most of my family, friends and co-workers see me as being conservative. If anything I have a Liberatarian bent. I see myself as not being beholding to either party. In fact I think that there isn't a whole lot of difference between the Republicans and the Democrats. In my mind both just want power for themselves and their group and could give a rat's butt what happens to the rest of us. Both have shown a wellingness to trample all over the constitation whenever they feel like it.

As for the topic at hand, if you aren't willing to acknowledge the examples I've sited, then there isn't much to talk about, now is there. We'll just have to agree to disagree on that point.

Actually, it's quite large. I asked you a question and you went with that kind of response. I also said "...unless you are a liberal".

I'm not the one saying the right wingers are terrorists. You or someone else said that by getting into the left wing/right wing stuff. Are your examples factually right winged? And do they relate directly with the conservative or Republican Party? The example I originally pointed out does, and

can be demonstrated. You associated militias, terrorist attacks and individual people with that. I just questioned it. If you can't handle a question

without getting defensive, why bother responding? you certainly don't have to defend your creds to me or anyone else. Never doubted them.

You made an assumption, friend.

Well Ok

Chris Hecker - http://www.huffingto..._n_1497327.html

Joaquin Amador Serrapio - http://www.nbcmiami....-140636953.html

Adam Albrett - http://www.ipwatchdo...obama/id=10784/

Johnny Logan Spencer - http://articles.busi...acists-pazienza

Eric Allen Hirchert - http://bismarcktribu...1cc4c002e0.html

Joseph Antonelli - http://www.greenwich...ning-663098.php

Those are just a few. Most, if not all, are nut jobs. There are extremists are on both sides. There always has been and there always will be.

I read the stories in each link you provided, and found not one hint of the political leanings of any of these nutjobs. I guarantee the Huffington post would have printed any connection to the guy in their story to any conservative organization they could find.

As another member posted in another thread here, it appears the left isn't all too happy with Obama either:

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/06/08/liberals-threaten-not-to-vote-in-november-over-disappointment-with-obama/

Guest ThePunisher

LIBERALISM is a mental disorder, sorta like being stupid, and you cannot fix stupid. Just look at how the Libtards hosts on MSNBC, and CNN and other far left media outlets act so uncivil toward anybody that disagrees with them. Look at some of the far left politicians like Obama, Biden, Hilary, Pelosi, Reid, Sheila Jackson, Barney Franks, John Conyers, Al Gore, and a few others that slip my mind at this moment, and there is no doubt that liberalism is a mental disorder. Without a doubt the Democratic Party is not the same as it was fifty years ago. The Libtards need to change their moniker from Democratic Party to Communist Party, because that is exactly what they have metamorphosed into.

• 2 weeks later...

+1 Rep. Gowdy calls it like it is. Pelosi IS mind numbingly stupid!

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/06/21/gop_rep_gowdy_pelosi_is_mind-numbingly_stupid.html

Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC) on Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Cali.) accusing Republicans of attacking Eric Holder in order to further an agenda of voter suppression.

"You know my friend Allen West said the race card was the last card in the deck. I think former Speaker Pelosi has opened up a new deck and has found the 2 of clubs. I could not believe it when I heard her saying that. Is that all you have to come back with?" Rep. Gowdy said on FOX News tonight.

"Is that the best you can come up with, is that we got together in this grand scheme to suppress votes and I'm sure she didn't say southern states but that's what she meant," Gowdy said.

"It's really beneath the office of a member of Congress to say something that outrageous and the fact that she was once the Speaker is mind numbing. I honestly, and I have her a lot in my 16 years as a prosecutor, I couldn't believe the words coming out of her mouth. But keep in mind, Greta, this is the same woman who said she could have arrested Karl Rove any day she wanted. So I don't know what was wrong with her yesterday or today or whenever she said that, but I would schedule an appointment with my doctor if she thinks that we are doing this to suppress votes this fall. That is mind-numbingly stupid," he said.

Guest 6.8 AR

Pelosi also said that while Speaker, she could have arrested Karl Rove. Didn't know she was a cop.

They will say whatever stupidity to distract the public from any issues that negatively affects them.

"It's really beneath the office of a member of Congress to say something that outrageous and the fact that she was once the Speaker is mind numbing. I honestly, and I have her a lot in my 16 years as a prosecutor, I couldn't believe the words coming out of her mouth. But keep in mind, Greta, this is the same woman who said she could have arrested Karl Rove any day she wanted. So I don't know what was wrong with her yesterday or today or whenever she said that, but I would schedule an appointment with my doctor if she thinks that we are doing this to suppress votes this fall. That is mind-numbingly stupid," he said.

She must have been off her meds that day.

kieffer, I LOVE your signature line!

Guest ThePunisher

She must have been off her meds that day.

kieffer, I LOVE your signature line!

All those face lifts have cut off all oxygen to her brain cells.

She's not on meds, she's just another stupid liberal.

I'm glad they are exposing themselfs. Normal Americans, I don't think have seen as much lunacy as they have in the past 4yrs. It's going to be these normal voters that will help us win the day. :up:

:usa:

1d84685e.jpg

civilityontheleftobamacartoons.jpg

cartoon-cutting-pelosis-emissions-420x320.jpg

• Like 1