Come one, Come ALL!!!

Whos coming to hav fun with us  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be attending the class?

• Yes, Fri. night and All day saturday
    • Yes, but only for Saturday
    • No

Just wanted to throw out that the 15 day forecast is up finally. The weather for the planned weekend is as follows:

Fri. High - 97 degrees/101 degrees real feel Low- 70 degrees/ 74 degrees real feel Clear all day and night

Sat. High - 84 degrees/ 90 degrees real feel Low- 70 degrees/ 68 degrees real feel Chance of rain

So dress for hot and humid weather, and plan for some rain during the day saturday. Right now it looks like about 10-12 People will be eating breakfast on sat. so thats what I'm gonna plan the food around. So I'll bring enough eggs and taters for a dozen people, and if you'll plan for a dozen on the meat WD, we should be good to go. Mrs. Dolomite, if you'd like to cook we would love that, what kinda stuff would you like to cook? My only worry is I have a tight budget, so I dont know if doing supper and breakfast is in my budget right now as far as providing food.

Spots -

I'm on a tight budget and getting tighter myself, but I should be able to chip in a couple extra dozen egg from our girls if folks don't mind eating free range cackle berries. Beyond that, I kinda' think everyone should be on their own hook as far as food goes. I mean, you're already going out of your way to host this at no charge to anyone and feeding everyone for free on top of it is kinda' like paying them to show up.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see a bunch of folks out there and it sounds like WD-40 has a heckuva' program planned, but if the only way people will show up is if we bribe them with free food, then how much are they actually gonna' get out of the get together?

...TS...

I'm picking up what your laying down TS. We will just go off the orginal plan of breakfast sat. And bring a sack lunch. On another stroke, I cant wait to see you guys in juat two short weeks, I think its gonna be a hell of a program.

Guest adamoxtwo

I would love to make it out, but I'm heading out of town. However, if someone needs I still have a freezer full of Deer meat of you all are out. I would be more than happy to donate some meat to the cause of a gathering. PM me if you all would like some and let me know what you want and sorry I love you but I'm not parting with my back straps :usa:

Guest pfries

Me and my son will be there more than likley late Friday evening (had communicated this via PM earlier).

If there is any supplies needed please let me know.

Edited by pfries

Gettin' closer!

I went out to Spots' place for a while on Saturday and I can personally vouch for the area - absolutely beautiful! (And ol' Spots is a pretty decent guy, too!)

My biggest hope now is that I get in off the road in time to make it out Friday afternoon/evening so as to spend some time bendin' elbows and swappin' stories Friday night. One thing to note - there's not a whole lot of stumps to sit on, so if you have any problems with sitting on the ground you might want to bring a lawn chair or camp stool to park your carcass on.

...TS...

TS is right, if you have issues with ground seating, bring a chair. Also if you will be showing up before 500 pm I need to know asap. I have to pick my wife up at 400, so if your gonna be here before or during that time I need to let you know whats going on.

Guest brentt

il bring a couple of coolers with ice and some cases of water, maybe some gatorade too. i know, its not primitive but DANG 100 degrees is HOT!!!

Ok..We will be there Saturday sometime before noon..

I will make tatersalad and bring meat for grilling...that should take care of the lunch..( i think)

I know its really hot but it will be superchilled and its very yummy..

just need to know a roundabout tally of people who will be there...so I can make enough for everyone...

Gordon is bringing some toys..

If I need to bring anything else.. let me know please :))

Oh.. how many young ones will be there ? ( kids ?)

My best estimate is 12-15 people, Idk how many kids though. Glad to gear you guys are coming out and I'm happy to hear that hes bringing some toys for us to look at.

On a side note, please everyone keep in mind this is a primtive survival get together, not a shooting meet. Some shooting is ok, but I dont want it to end up sounding like a warzone or having brass everywhere. Thank you to everyone who has agreed to bring stuff. You guys are awesome

I was going to bring some loaves of cinnamon bread? Is there something else you guys would rather have?

Since you ask, yeah, I'd rather have my youthful good looks back and a bevy of ''bountiful'' beauties to fawn over me. (Of course, I realize that ain't likely to happen, so I'll happily settle for the cinnamon bread - especially if it's homemade!) :rofl:

:hat:

Since you ask, yeah, I'd rather have my youthful good looks back and a bevy of ''bountiful'' beauties to fawn over me. (Of course, I realize that ain't likely to happen, so I'll happily settle for the cinnamon bread - especially if it's homemade!) :rofl:

Touche' Lol

Spots,

My plans are to leave here at a time which should put me at your place early to mid afternoon. If anyone needs anything from this side of the state, just let me know, and we'll see what we can do.

There will be myself, Son in Law and Grandson.

Dave

Guest pfries

Then you would be doubly awesome....