Come one, Come ALL!!!

Whos coming to hav fun with us  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be attending the class?

• Yes, Fri. night and All day saturday
    • Yes, but only for Saturday
    • No

Hey guys, first off I want to send a big thank you out to everyone who showed up, and I'm glad everyone made it safely. And a special thanks to Don (Timestepper) and Dave (wd-40) for showing up in hot, non breathable period correct clothing and sharing with us. The trade blanket was awesome, and the hides I was given will go to good use. I've already started practicing with my hawk throwing, and planning for a fall Rendezvous at my old mans place in the mountains. I'd like to see some trade blankets and home made warez at that one also. Anyways thanks for coming guys, I had an awesome time and hope you did too Also a big thanks to pat and his boy for camping again last night and just sitting around bull####ting

Last I heard ya'll was "fishing" for supper...how did that go?

Last I heard ya'll was "fishing" for supper...how did that go?

Well we had PB&J for supper and eggs and salt pork for breakfast so not so good lol. But it was nice to get another night under the stars. I can't wait to do another one in the fall

Folks, after camping at "Spots", a morning of wade fishing the Clinch River and catching my FIRST trout, and a long drive home, I only have one word to say for this weekend....AWESOME! I can truly say that I have now officially met the FINEST people in the world. Hands down!!!

Those that endured the heat and listened to my boring history lessons and shot the ol' flintlock...was well rewarded with gifts and I can't wait to do it again!

I hope everyone enjoyed themselves as much as I did. Thanks to all...nice meeting each and everyone of you!

Dave

Well we had PB&J for supper and eggs and salt pork for breakfast so not so good lol. But it was nice to get another night under the stars. I can't wait to do another one in the fall

I should have left you that pack of smoked wild hog sausage I brought....

Thats alright, I'm sure there will be a next time. I'm liking that idea of a fall walkabout in the mountains around home. Shoo some squirrel for supper, and just camp under the trees and stars in the middle of 72k acres

I can truly say that I have now officially met the FINEST people in the world. Hands down!!!

I hope everyone enjoyed themselves as much as I did. Thanks to all...nice meeting each and everyone of you!

Dave

Couldn't have said it better myself!

:hat:

What its over... me and the boy are still here ;-)

Well....how did it go?

We went over and waded the icy waters of the Clinch River! TS is an awesome guide!

How did he like the "flintlock"?

When your ready to tan his deer hide...let me know.

PM me, and I'll shoot you my phone number.

Yeah I was sorry to see you go Mark. Also I think I have something of yours. Its an eating container, let me know if its yours and I'll throw it in the mail. Also, please post your pics here so we can get everything in one place.

Oh Spots if you found a gray metal cup with wire handles and a blue spork in it that was mine. I've got another so if that one doesn't get back to me it's no biggie but I noticed I was missing it last night.

Yep thats it. Somebody said it was Marks they thought. If you want I can drop it in the mail, or just get it to you at the next meet. Mark that pouch is cool, about how big is it? Its hard to tell with no reference point in the picture.

Yep thats it. Somebody said it was Marks they thought. If you want I can drop it in the mail, or just get it to you at the next meet. Mark that pouch is cool, about how big is it? Its hard to tell with no reference point in the picture.

I'll just wait until the next meet to grab it. Or if you're in Knoxville at some point let me know and I'll meet you and maybe give you some beeswax for the trouble. (You were needing some correct?)