Obama 08 - Something to think about?

Guest Boomhower

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eyebedam

The real sad thing is he really has a chance to win. This country is headed down the crapper more & more every year. It seems like we cater to every soft hearted pansey lets be politically correct organization & crap on the hard working American born god fearing christian. What ever happened to the saying America if you dont love it then leave it.

Guest TargetShooter84

Just completely stumped and sickened by the fact that many people want him to be the leader, he has no experience and just immature yet wrong person for the job. Shame Shame Shame on people that want him to be the leader.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ColdEspresso

His website clearly lays out his spin on Second Amendment Rights. "

Respect the Second Amendment: Millions of hunters own and use guns each year. Millions more participate

in a variety of shooting sports such as sporting clays, skeet, target and trap shooting that may not necessarily

involve hunting. As a former constitutional law professor, Barack Obama believes the Second Amendment

creates an individual right, and he greatly respects the constitutional rights of Americans to bear arms. He will

protect the rights of hunters and other law-abiding Americans to purchase, own, transport, and use guns for the

purposes of hunting and target shooting. He also believes that the right is subject to reasonable and

commonsense regulation".

There is nothing about personal protection. VOTE NO ON OBAMA...

While it is early to say I think Obama will become the next president. This is only because the GOP has screwed up so badly. One of the party leaders wrote in the WSJ this week to that effect--they have forgotten what Republicans stand for. Even the '06 election did not wake them up.

"That Obama's a piece of sh1t and I told him to go suck on my machine gun."-Ted.

I just love that quote.

Guest Centennial

His website clearly lays out his spin on Second Amendment Rights. "

Respect the Second Amendment:

Millions of hunters own and use guns each year. Millions more participate

in a variety of shooting sports such as sporting clays, skeet, target and trap shooting that may not necessarily

involve hunting. As a former constitutional law professor, Barack Obama believes the Second Amendment

creates an individual right, and he greatly respects the constitutional rights of Americans to bear arms. He will

protect the rights of hunters and other law-abiding Americans to purchase, own, transport, and use guns for the

purposes of hunting and target shooting. He also believes that the right is subject to reasonable and

commonsense regulation".

I think we all know what that last sentence means....

If Obama has his way we will all have non valid carry permits. He has come out against carrying in case you did not know.

It pisses me off to no end when someone says they are pro 2A and mention hunting as the validation. Freaking hunting has not the first thing to do with the 2A. Not the first thing!

I do not care how or why but I hope he is not elected.

what if you do not like either mccain or obama?

Most votes are cast for the lesser of evils. In this case Obama is NOT the lesser of two evils. Matter of fact, John McCain isn't evil at all. But hey, if Obama should happen to be elected, he could be the last Dem to be President for quite some time.

Any vote not cast for McCain this time around is the same thing as a vote for the Democrat.

I got to agree with this. The only chance we have in Obama NOT becoming President is to get John McCain elected. For some this is a natural selection. For others, they may have to hold their nose. But we must vote for McCain, otherwise it will be like Bill Clinton all over again. :P

I don't think any of us wants those days to return!

Guest 2Old

I used to think the worst possible president we could have would be Hillary Clinton... then along came Barack Hussain Obama. The truth is I never really liked McCain very much but he's looking pretty good these days.

I agree that Obama will be the next President. I don't think that means he will instantly order door to door gun confiscation all the while implementing his communist agenda. Of course I could be wrong. While I am not looking forward to it..we have survived a Democratic President before. I agree with those that say he will be this generations Carter.

I don't think that means he will instantly order door to door gun confiscation all the while implementing his communist agenda. Of course I could be wrong.

Lets remember that this can happen simply because it already has has happened! It was done by police officers,and the National Guard.

Is this what obama will do,well I dont know but it still scares me!

[ame]

[/ame]
Guest jth_3s

Honestly I dont see how anyone could vote for Obama or Mccain I know Im throwing my vote away but Im voting third party on election day. If Obama wins we will lose some of our 2A rights and if Mccain wins it'll be George Bush all over again and we'll be spending trillions in Iraq for 100 years.

Guest jth_3s

Ill feel guilty voting Dem or Rep so Im probably gonna vote third party which I think alot of people will do this year. I know Im throwing my vote away but maybe it will help these two parties realize how many Americans are pissed off at both of them.

Edited by jth_3s