It finally Happend

Guest betobeto

glad you're alright...I done the same thing with my Star 9mm with boomhower at my folks place....it sucked...needless to say it humbled me tremendously!!!! I sharted a little too...my wife noticed when she did the white clothes!!!!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kwikrnu
Glad you're ok man! I'll be the first to say it...There are 2 types of gun owners those who have already had an AD and those who will.

AD's are an inevitability? I don't buy that.

Guest dotsun
AD's are an inevitability? I don't buy that.

Yeah it's hard to have an AD/ND when the gun never leaves your holster, right?

Guest betobeto
glad you're alright...I done the same thing with my Star 9mm with boomhower at my folks place....it sucked...needless to say it humbled me tremendously!!!! I sharted a little too...my wife noticed when she did the white clothes!!!!!

It brought me down all my notches.. I've been into guns now for around 2 years and I think I just got to careless even though I "cleared the gun"

Something similar happened to someone I know. He was cleaning his 357 Blackhawk, with one round in the wheel. He thought he emptied it. With the gun laying across his stomach, it fired.

Luckily, he didn't shoot himself. However, the round did go through the sofa, through the wall, through the dresser and contents in the next room, and finally was stopped by the dresser drawer.

Guest moreland281

Damn, lession learned for everyone (thats a mistake you will only make once in your life, glad it turned out ok)

Guest Boomhower
Something similar happened to someone I know. He was cleaning his 357 Blackhawk, with one round in the wheel. He thought he emptied it. With the gun laying across his stomach, it fired.

Luckily, he didn't shoot himself. However, the round did go through the sofa, through the wall, through the dresser and contents in the next room, and finally was stopped by the dresser drawer.

That's actually interesting information to know.....hate that that happened to your friend though.