Piers Morgan gets taken the the shed!

Piers is starting to get out of his depth now.  And if the Giffords aren't careful, he's going to drag them down with him.

Guest are coming prepared.  Wish Ben hadn't repeated the "assualt weapons" tag though, but I have a feeling he was just humoring Piers.

He's going to make himself toxic to the left-wing in a week or two.

He said he supports a "national gun database", which is registration.  He said he doesn't want it made public, but has no issue with the government having access to it.  There is absolutely no way I will ever support something like that. I trust the general population more than I trust the government.

Other than that he done an awesome job   :up:

• Like 2

Why is this Piers guy getting so much attention? I recently saw on Drudge that his ratings were at the bottom of the heap. He's a liberal prick that needs to be ignored.

A better debate than conspiracy-theorist-Alex but like Dexter said, he's willing to compromise.  :surrender:

THURS. JAN 10, 2013

FOXNEWS O'REILLY 3,162,000
FOXNEWS BAIER 2,152,000
FOXNEWS FIVE 2,129,000
FOXNEWS HANNITY 2,005,000
MTV BUCKWILD 1,920,000
CMDY DAILY SHOW 1,880,000
FOXNEWS SHEP 1,704,000
FOXNEWS GRETA 1,401,000
CMDY COLBERT 1,220,000
MSNBC SCHULTZ 1,035,000
MSNBC MADDOW 982,000
MSNBC MATTHEW 954,000
MSNBC O'DONNELL 914,000
MSNBC SHARPTON 805,000
CNN PIERS 783,000
CNN COOPER 611,000

Edited by kieefer

Why is this Piers guy getting so much attention? I recently saw on Drudge that his ratings were at the bottom of the heap. He's a liberal prick that needs to be ignored.

A better debate than conspiracy-theorist-Alex but like Dexter said, he's willing to compromise.  :surrender:

THURS. JAN 10, 2013

FOXNEWS O'REILLY 3,162,000
FOXNEWS BAIER 2,152,000
FOXNEWS FIVE 2,129,000
FOXNEWS HANNITY 2,005,000
MTV BUCKWILD 1,920,000
CMDY DAILY SHOW 1,880,000
FOXNEWS SHEP 1,704,000
FOXNEWS GRETA 1,401,000
CMDY COLBERT 1,220,000
MSNBC SCHULTZ 1,035,000
MSNBC MADDOW 982,000