Hope this is true

will contact their reps, that has to send a strong message.

Problem is, our "reps" don't rep any longer.  They say words to get elected, then get to D.C. and give us the big finger.  Been writing, calling (weekly) for years.  Will continue to so so, but believe it all to be in vain at this point.

Problem is, our "reps" don't rep any longer.  They say words to get elected, then get to D.C. and give us the big finger.  Been writing, calling (weekly) for years.  Will continue to so so, but believe it all to be in vain at this point.

I agree, but if the people would follow through en masse on election day, they might start listening. I wll continue to contact also.

If the God-Emperor Barack Hussein Obama had tried this stunt before the election, he would not have been re-elected, and he knows it. The demoncrats up for re-election in 2014 can't believe he'd be this stupid and are quaking in their boots. 

Maybe the God-Emperor Barack Hussein Obama will just beat Jester Biden with a stick and call it done.

I'm sure you are right, Dan. Those guys and gals are trying their best to keep their lily-white seats kept. More of the same.

I agree, but if the people would follow through en masse on election day, they might start listening. I wll continue to contact also.

Yeah... I thought that was gonna happen 3 months ago.  Figured that TONS of people had to be awake by that point.  SURPRISE!  Not awake.  Moochers were though.  Next chance to do anything about it is 2014 and 2016.  Not sure if we'll make it to 2014.  2016 is an eternity away.

Yeah... I thought that was gonna happen 3 months ago.  Figured that TONS of people had to be awake by that point.  SURPRISE!  Not awake.  Moochers were though.  Next chance to do anything about it is 2014 and 2016.  Not sure if we'll make it to 2014.  2016 is an eternity away.

I thought the last election would turn out different as well. Still seems like a bad dream. I think the sheep see a very different Obama today than they did 3 months ago though. We don't because we have been on to him from the get go, but I hope and pray that the silent majority in this country will finally wake up. They keep hitting the snooze alarm, but we are way late. A lot of people thought O would leave guns alone and Romney would be just as bad for a ban. Well, O is out of the closet now.
  • Like 1
My concern is the mid-term elections. I'm not too worried about what is going to happen between now and then. As we have seen, gun grabbers are losing steam fast, even as they make it the #1 topic of every talk show. I think we're going to win this round, but if we lose at mid-term we will lose big. All the worries we're having right now will become very real.
I don't believe the media reports nor anything he spews out. As my best friend says "he's full of more sh** than a constipated whale." Any new regulations, if they aren't directly infringing, come with the intent of infringing. So Hussein can pee up a rope with his EO's or legislation.
Guest WhiskeySix

I feel fairly confident that Congress won't pass any AWB type legislation but I'm not letting my guard down. I also didn't believe our fellow countrymen would be stupid to re elect Barry and I was wrong then. Make calls, send emails, pass the word. No bans now, no bans 100 year from now. 

My concern is the mid-term elections. I'm not too worried about what is going to happen between now and then. As we have seen, gun grabbers are losing steam fast, even as they make it the #1 topic of every talk show. I think we're going to win this round, but if we lose at mid-term we will lose big. All the worries we're having right now will become very real.

+1

This is what I'm really concerned about myself.

I will not believe any story about what the tin-plated with delusions of Godhood Obummer plans to do or how he plans to do it until he actually does something, i.e. makes some sort of formal proposal, legislation, etc. meaning I will prepare for the worst and work for the best (rather than just hope for it).

Edited by RobertNashville