whens the next Chattanooga meet?

Guest GLOCKGUY

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, somebody call me Sunday mid-morning on the 13th, if that day works for anybody... I won't be near a computer:

cell: (XXX) XXX-XXXX

I'll have a few guns with me, for sure.

Edited by molonlabetn

Guys, I'm pretty sure that I'll be working in the noog until the 19th. thats' when we kick off the 3g network..so I'm IN!!!!

let me know where it is skip and I'll be there. I'll bring either the m44 or the ishy with me, as well as a couple of pistols...*julie doesn't let me bring all my guns..she says she wouldn't have room in the jeep.

Guest GUTTERbOY
I can scare up a few other TGO people to meet to shoot then. We got a pretty good range just north of Chatt to shoot at..

Is this a private range of yours or something? I presume you're not talkin about Prentice Cooper, since you said "pretty good" and "north of Chatt." :D OK, so PC isn't that bad... but I'd be up for a eat & shoot on a weekend. I missed the last one... which, as I recall, was kind of a wash anyway.

Unfortunately, I ain't got much in the way of hardware to show off... just a ported XD and a rednecked-up 7mm Savage. But hey, I ain't shot the Savage since it dropped an eight-point buck last fall, so it probably needs some love.

:)

Is this a private range of yours or something? I presume you're not talkin about Prentice Cooper, since you said "pretty good" and "north of Chatt." :D OK, so PC isn't that bad... but I'd be up for a eat & shoot on a weekend. I missed the last one... which, as I recall, was kind of a wash anyway.

Unfortunately, I ain't got much in the way of hardware to show off... just a ported XD and a rednecked-up 7mm Savage. But hey, I ain't shot the Savage since it dropped an eight-point buck last fall, so it probably needs some love.

:)

no worries Gutterboy, I'll have a few rifles there and probably a couple of pistols. :up: you're welcome to send some rounds downrange with one.

Guest abailey362

I'm assuming that skip is talking about CHRPC (a few of us are members). directions can be had on www.chrpc.com

That Saturday is also the 3 gun that price g hosts and is a blast for any of you that want to participate. This is held at CHRPC as well.

Guest GUTTERbOY
no worries Gutterboy, I'll have a few rifles there and probably a couple of pistols. :) you're welcome to send some rounds downrange with one.

Thanks. And of course, the same goes for anyone who wants to experience either the joy of shooting a serious bargain rifle or the fun of watching a flaming V shoot from the muzzle of a pistol.

I'm not sure if I could make the 13th or not. I really wont know until its a little closer to then.

And yes what range you talkin bout skip!:inGaryColemanvoice:

Edit: Address needed for gps!

Edited by strickj
Yea Skip, what range?

Well Price G,

Since there are quite a few of us members, couldn't we get everyone in our club to hang and shoot??????

I will talk to Price G on Monday and see if we can arrange something. I am sorry that I may have spoken out of turn. But at the least, anyone can shoot in the 3 gun that Price runs on Saturday. Then anyone who wanted to stay a little longer and shoot some more. Whata think Price (In A Gary Coleman Voice):rolleyes::cool:

OK, I screwed up. the 13th is the 3 gun shoot at the range I belong to. But it is very fun and I think you all would enjoy it. It is EXACTLY like the IDPA but completely different :rolleyes:

It costs $10 but Skip's Firearms will pay $5 towards you if you want to shoot. Up to 20 people.....

This day is a public shoot at the CHRCP range, so anyone can come to shoot!!!!

We use Pistol, Shotgun and Rifle to shoot courses similar to IDPA using the same carboard targets. It starts at 10AM Eastern time and usually ends around 2pm. It is a very friendly shoot and there are less rules than the IDPA.

If you don't want to show up for the match, you can come about 1:45 and some of us can stay and get together to shoot after.

I am sorry I spoke too soon, but I really think this would be fun for all. Anyone can call me on my cell 423-667-3173 if you want.

I will try to setup something for the very near future for just TGO people, I promise. :D

Directions and address for CHRPC Range.

2522 Leadmine Valley Road SW

Cleveland, Tennessee 37311

GPS: 35.061412, -84.935281

FROM ATLANTA, CHATTANOOGA, KNOXVILLE, AND CLEVELAND (TRAVELING ON I-75): Take I-75 to exit 20 in Tennessee. Travel EAST on APD. 40 (Cleveland Bypass) 3.6 miles to Blue Springs Rd. Turn left onto Blue Springs Rd. Go 3.1 miles to Blue Springs Church Rd. Turn right and go .5 miles to Lead Mine Valley Rd. Turn left and go 2.5 miles to Scott's Ln. Turn right opposite Scott's Ln into club driveway.

FROM DALTON, GA: Take Hwy 71 to TN state line where it becomes TN Hwy 60(Dalton Pike). From the state line 1.9 miles. Turn left onto TN hwy 317 (Weatherly Switch Rd). Go west 0.8 miles to Blue Springs Rd. Turn right and go North 1 mile. Turn left at Scott's Ln SW and travel till it ends at Lead Mine Valley Road SW. The club driveway is immediately across Lead Mine Valley Road SW.

Edited by skipsfirearms
Added a $5 Voucher
Guest price g
The IDPA is on saturday,so what is on Sunday?

Nothing. All of our club events are on Saturdays. We use to have archery on fridays saturdays and sundays but the match director quit so I got his saturday for my match.

Guest GUTTERbOY

Yeah, I ain't got the stuff for 3-gun, fun as it might be. I'd be more in the mood for some unstructured range time on Sunday afternoon.