Feinstein says collapsible stock makes AR15 full auto

she must of been thinking about that extra turn she makes the cylindrical object in her night stand run faster... I would love to know if the neighborhood she lives in has armed security... or if she has any personal armed security 

she must of been thinking about that extra turn she makes the cylindrical object in her night stand run faster... I would love to know if the neighborhood she lives in has armed security... or if she has any personal armed security 

Well the fact that she has/had a CCW permit comes to mind. She is a classic example of the "do as I say, not as I do" mentality that we so often find in elected officials.

As for her cylindrical friend... Eww man, gross! Not the image I needed.
You can say its like full auto, but that doesn't make it more dangerous. There is a reason the M16A2 and A4 have 3 round burst instead. Full auto is hard to shoot and get controlled hits. A hammer or controlled pair is more than enough to put down the average human. Ill take a good reliable semi over full auto any day for a bad situation. Me personally, not a slide fire AR is less dangerous if anything. More chance for a jam, less muzzle control. Ill take a spray and pray over concentrated and accurate sustained fire anyday
  • Like 1

You can say its like full auto, but that doesn't make it more dangerous. There is a reason the M16A2 and A4 have 3 round burst instead. Full auto is hard to shoot and get controlled hits. A hammer or controlled pair is more than enough to put down the average human. Ill take a good reliable semi over full auto any day for a bad situation. Me personally, not a slide fire AR is less dangerous if anything. More chance for a jam, less muzzle control. Ill take a spray and pray over concentrated and accurate sustained fire anyday

That is what I was trying to say!   It has never jammed (this is going to be a factor of the base AR system, though, not the stock add on) but what happens a LOT is it just stops shooting unexpectedly because you failed to keep up the push-pull pressure requred to operate it.   It makes an OK burst weapon actually, its much easier to make a series of 3-5 round shots with it than to sustain fire.  If for some reason you felt each target needed 3 rounds or more (?).   Its most practical use would be to make the enemy THINK you had a machine gun and run for cover, allowing you to run away.