ORSA Secret City Challenge

OK...I know it's down to the wire...But didn't I read somewhere that there is still a couple of slots open and a few more days before it's closed?

My Buddy Neil told me today that his schedule has opened and he'd like to shoot this match.

Neil is an ORSA and IDPA Member...I can contact John and see if we can get him classified if he can still get in.

Any help appreciated.

OK...I know it's down to the wire...But didn't I read somewhere that there is still a couple of slots open and a few more days before it's closed?

My Buddy Neil told me today that his schedule has opened and he'd like to shoot this match.

Neil is an ORSA and IDPA Member...I can contact John and see if we can get him classified if he can still get in.

Any help appreciated.

Slots are still available and there is no date at which we will close registration, registration will close only when the match is full.  I am sure we can get Neil classified - as others have done, please go ahead and get registered and then email me the classification data later.

Slots are still available and there is no date at which we will close registration, registration will close only when the match is full.  I am sure we can get Neil classified - as others have done, please go ahead and get registered and then email me the classification data later.

Thank you my friend. I'll let Neil know right away.

Looks forward to the match! :pleased:

Any help appreciated.

There is a Classifier this Saturday in Cleveland. The Soggy Bottom Boys are heading down there just tell Neil to talk to Perkins to get a ride.

There is a Classifier this Saturday in Cleveland. The Soggy Bottom Boys are heading down there just tell Neil to talk to Perkins to get a ride.

Thanks Brother. But Neil is heading out of town for a week.

I know he'd appreciate the offer.

Heck...I'd go but I gotta work. :pleased:

Hey Prag, are you going to the match on June 1?

Absolutely my friend. Somebody has to make everybody else look good. LOL

Are you by chance going to be there? It'd be good to see you Good Sir.

It should be a fine match.

If only they'd let me shoot from appendix carry...

Prag  you know we gotta induct Randy into the Soggy Bottom Boys......he's practically family!

(Soggy Bottom Boys is our squad within the squad LOL)

Edited by Spiffy

Prag  you know we gotta induct Randy into the Soggy Bottom Boys......he's practically family!

(Soggy Bottom Boys is our squad within the squad LOL)

Well boys, I'm mailing my registration (and donations) today. 

Edited by Cruel Hand Luke
  • Like 2

Well boys, I'm mailing my registration (and donations) today. 

Great news Brother.

I'm looking forward to seeing you again and doing some shooting with you too.

If the "creek rises" give me a shout and I'll hook the boat up. :pleased:

Later,

Jamie aka Prag

Great news Brother.

I'm looking forward to seeing you again and doing some shooting with you too.

If the "creek rises" give me a shout and I'll hook the boat up. :pleased:

Later,

Jamie aka Prag

I put on my registration form to get in the same squad with you. So be careful what you ask for...you just might get it.... ;)

I put on my registration form to get in the same squad with you. So be careful what you ask for...you just might get it.... ;)

Smart move. I'm sure to make you look even better. LOL. :cool:

Looking forward to seeing you my friend. I'll shoot you an e-mail, cell # is on it.

See you there.

Jamie

Just a bump to remind everyone the match starts shooting at 8:30 AM. Sign in starts at 7:30 and Shooter Meeting at 8 AM....EASTERN STANDARD TIME!

If ya wanna know who I am just look for the fat guy with the red wagon!