Hello from suburbia!

Guest pjblurton

Guest pjblurton

Hey ya'll. I've been lurking on this board for months and finally decided to bite the bullet and join.

I was born and raised in Memphis, moved to Knoxville for 5 years of schoolin' and came back home. I, like all of you here, am a rabid 2nd ammendment proponet and love to dote on my babies. They are a Sig P226, FN FNP40, Beretta 92, S&W Model 32 (From 1955!), Remington 760 Gamemaster 30-06 Pump Action and a Mossburg 500 Persuader 12ga.

We live well out in North Shelby County (almost to Tipton) and it's really nice but I still have to travel through the war zone to get to work every week.

I'm really trying to get into some forums and user groups to get better armed with information to help sway some of these lost sheep that are looking at the WRONG solution this comming November!

Well peace - out! I really have enjoyed TGO so far!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I may disagree with Tower from time to time, I fully and 100% agree with both of these thoughts!

Welcome aboard!

:rolleyes:

welcome to the forum!

and remember, gentle persuasion works better than a hammer.....but sometimes it just takes a hammer.

:mad:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.