2012 voter fraud

Our electorial system is so corrupt that I doubt we will ever have fair & free elections in this country ever again, not without soaking the ground red first anyway, too many people in power protecting the corruption, why shouldn't they? Since they benifit from it...
  • Like 2

I'm convinced voter fraud is the 1st reason why BHO got elected, the 2nd is lack of republican turn out. I'm no conspiracy theorist but there are so many polls out there that clearly show disgust with the dear leader and his policies it just doesn't make sense. 

• Like 2

I'm convinced voter fraud is the 1st reason why BHO got elected, the 2nd is lack of republican turn out. I'm no conspiracy theorist but there are so many polls out there that clearly show disgust with the dear leader and his policies it just doesn't make sense. 

You mean because they actually have to work? 

You mean because they actually have to work? 

Seriously, there's no excuse for not getting out to vote. Conservatives either cast a protest vote or couldn't stomach Romoney and stayed home in disgust.

If your comment was in jest you forgot about how many are actually unemployed.

It was a bit of a joke, but I will share my situation.  I was working out of the state at the time of the election.  I applied for an absentee with plenty of time to spare.  Three weeks went by, and still nothing in the mail.  My father went to early vote, and the poll worker at the time knew my family.  She told my father she had sent it the week before.  The short of the story was I never received the voting ballot.  I have no idea where it went.  I checked twice to be certain I had supplied the correct address.  I was living in New Orleans at the time, and I cannot help but to be suspicious of questionable activities on that end of the chain.  Either way, I did not get to vote.  Since I knew my district was going red anyway, I was not too worried about it, but it does make me wonder.

Edited by dats82