No ammo in Franklin.

Wow,
I've been stopping by Wally World most days after work to check for handgun ammo. No luck. This morning after dropping off my daughter at school I ran by then went to Academy. I was about half an hour before opening and I went for coffee. There was already about 10-12 people waiting. By the time they opened there was a line at least 30 deep. Crazy.
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was able to score a 50rd box of 9mm for $15. Since they limit 1 box per caliber and I didn't want a $30 box of CCI .22LR it's all I bought. They had some bulk .40 and .45 too. Apparently from talking to the cashier, there's a line every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I wasn't going to wait but decided to join the line and see what was left. Don't think I'll do it again. I just don't like the lines. I guess if I'm going cold turkey for a while. Everyone was orderly and polite. I just don't want to add to the madness.

-southernasylum

was at my LGS yesterday here in Lebanon (Lebanon Gun Shop) and they had plenty of ammo and reloading supplies in surprisingly .. i was there to drop off my PT92 for a trigger spring replacement but picked up 2 boxes of PMC 9mm while i was there ... didnt look for rifle calibers but they had plenty of .380 , 9mm , .40 , .45 everything but .22LR 

Guest Excalibur35

My buddy has been going to the Academy in Franklin and seems to have really good luck finding ammo. I swung by there after school on Wednesday and they were out, but Thursday he went and they had plenty of 9mm.

My buddy has been going to the Academy in Franklin and seems to have really good luck finding ammo. I swung by there after school on Wednesday and they were out, but Thursday he went and they had plenty of 9mm.

Maybe I'm just unlucky. Friday is the only day I can go early but I'm usually in before noon an haven't had any luck. I've seen .40 there a bit but I don't have anything that eats that. Maybe I should just buy a new gun? Here honey, look what I bought you. Not sure that would end well for me...
-southernasylum

Go to the new place on Moores lane. It's called Everything Weapons. They had a bunch (many many cases) of ammo in stock last weekend when I was there.

Yeah, I bought a couple of boxes of PMC 9mm there for 18.99 a box. That's a bit more than I'd like to pay but at least they have some in stock.

-southernasylum