shellbell

LCP LADY LILAC

I too looked for one a few weeks back for my wife.  She ended up like the pink better.

I have yet to actually see one for sale anywhere.  I've only see the pictures online.

Whittaker's just had several a few days ago for $289. Of course, they all sold within a few hours. They did say they will be getting more.

Edited by TripleDigitRide

where did you find  a pink one?
i haven't even seen a picture of those.

Thanks,

I too looked for one a few weeks back for my wife.  She ended up like the pink better.

I have yet to actually see one for sale anywhere.  I've only see the pictures online.

Whittaker's is the first place I seen them too,

and haven't seen them in stock since

Whittaker's just had several a few days ago for $289. Of course, they all sold within a few hours. They did say they will be getting more.

where did you find  a pink one?
i haven't even seen a picture of those.

Thanks,

I sold him the pink one. I got it from Kentucky Gun Company a while back.

You may want to check with The Outpost Armory. They had 19 of the pink LCP's when I was looking, but they wanted $50-$60 more than everyone else.

Huh .... Did the Lilac replace the pink?  Had never seen the purple for sale ... only pictures.  Looks like they are starting to pump them out

Huh .... Did the Lilac replace the pink?  Had never seen the purple for sale ... only pictures.  Looks like they are starting to pump them out

No, you just never know when they are going to build and ship them, or which color.

I called there and should've known better.
The guy on the phone was a jerk saying he had 12 people at the counter wanting guns too...

I hate that place after going there just to be snickered at by their guy for wanting a turquoise gun

GAG_ES-0214314.jpg.jpg

You may want to check with The Outpost Armory. They had 19 of the pink LCP's when I was looking, but they wanted $50-$60 more than everyone else.

shellbell ...

give Whittakers a call.  They seem to have great pricing a relatively good CS (atleast from what I have seen on FB)  They also seem to get TONS of stuff every day.  15-20 AR's at a time ... etc... etc...

https://www.facebook.com/whittakerguns?ref=ts&fref=ts

They do ship ... If you're in mid TN, have it shipped to D&T and pay just $15 for the transfer (+$10 tics)

I called there and should've known better.
The guy on the phone was a jerk saying he had 12 people at the counter wanting guns too...

I hate that place after going there just to be snickered at by their guy for wanting a turquoise gun

GAG_ES-0214314.jpg.jpg

I refuse to do business with males with that attitude.  Tell the manager.  Somebody will get an attitude change or employment one.

I was in the Outpost a few weeks ago, and probably would have bought a pink one for my wife had anyone in there given me the time of day.  I have never had any luck in there.  The prices are high, and the staff are dicks.  I will tolerate one or the other in a store, but having to deal with them and pay more is not a recipe for my business.  From the looks of it, they are doing just fine anyway, so I'm sure they won't miss my money. 

In the meantime, I'm still keeping my eye out for a Lilac LCP for my wife.

I found a LCP LADY LILAC in a gun store out of state and had it shipped to TN. \

Now I'm on the look out for a pink 38 special.

I just want the outside of it..I got a Talo edition with the engraved slide..THAT would look fantabulous:

The LCP that is

Edited by Sour Kraut

I didn't know those were around. Kinda neat looking

img_6202-tfb.jpg

I just want the outside of it..I got a Talo edition with the engraved slide..THAT would look fantabulous:

The LCP that is

Whittaker's just announced that they have 10 in stock at $299.

I can never get through the phone to that place.

They say the phones have been ringing non-stop for months.