Know your rights! (free pocket Constitution and DoI)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Verbal Kint
Yep, I gave this number 000-000-0000 :D

If they call me there, I won't be home!

Yes, but you will receive 50lbs of extra junk mail, now, per year. :up:

"Modern Domesticated Ferret" magazine, anyone?

I actually got one recently from Hillsdale College. One of the last universities in the country that doesn't take federal money.

Most of their students go on scholarship or with student loans paid for by the school. Most of the kids that have student loans pay them back.

They have a newsletter that comes out monthly that I highly recommend. It is free.

This is where I want my kids to go to school and they have a retirement community being built next door.

Edited by saintsfanbrian
Guest ProguninTN

I have one of those. It was actually a required textbook for some of my college courses. :x::x: Although I might get a new one at some point. Mine is well-worn from frequent use.

I did that several weeks ago and got one. No one has called me.

I was going to post and ask if anyone belonged to the Heritage Foundation. Their views appear to be pretty much in line with mine; and I thought I might donate.

Guest canynracer

well I gave the right info...as Dave stated, they cant be all bad if they support the Consitution. Either either way, if they call too much, I will simply tell them that.

Guest jackdog

Maybe everyone should sign up & give the # to the sheriffs office that sent the letters to everyone.

Now that is a great idea.

<!-- / message --> <!-- sig -->

I actually got one recently from Hillsdale College. One of the last universities in the country that doesn't take federal money.

Most of their students go on scholarship or with student loans paid for by the school. Most of the kids that have student loans pay them back.

They have a newsletter that comes out monthly that I highly recommend. It is free.

This is where I want my kids to go to school and they have a retirement community being built next door.

Hillsdale is an excellent school. The percentage of grads who go on to grad school is huge.

I would like to have my kids go there. As of now my daughter is set on a service academy, which I can live with. The Imprimis newsletter is excellent. I like the school's philosophy. However, they can keep their retirement community. I have been to Hillsdale in the winter, no thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest canynracer

I just got my copies..5 of them, no spam, no phone calls...just what I ordered...5 pocket Constitutions, and the letter that explains who they are.

My kids asked many many questions when I gave them theirs. But, the coolest thing was when my 12 yr old daughter recited the Pre-Amble without reading it.

My 7yr old daughter asked me what it was for, my older daughter explained it, I was proud. Very cool to keep the younger generation focused.