Will Obama try to ban knifes next?

Guest flashlight Dave

I am disturbed that they are searching cars. Why? Who's cars? Cars at random? Is there probable cause for this or is it more police state crap.

Ban knives? Liberals think people are not responsible for themselves or their actions. When you have that belief you ultimately have to remove anything that one can miss use.  Gun control, size of your soda, how long your knife is, its all from the same philosophy. YOU DO NOT OWN YOURSELF THEREFORE SOMEONE ELSE HAS TO OWN YOU!!

Its just more proof that with or without "Assault Rifles and/or High Capacity Mags" crazy people do crazy things.. Cant wait to see if the current administration acknowledge this even happened. After his little rant last night about how guns and mags are the reason so many where injured and killed during the Sandy Hook and other mass tragedies it will be interesting to see what he has to say about this incident... 

Ya know, as I understand it, knives are not prohibited on college grounds in Texas, and the state allows 5.5" blade limit.

What's with this guy running around with a small scalpel or Xacto knife and nobody simply took him on with a real knife? All these Texicans turned into wussies?

Jeez, a CS Voyager 5.5" is over a foot long, just for reference.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
  • Like 3
Fox interviewed a student who said along the lines of "God protected us today I wish we had more to protect ourselves, we are adults the law prevents us from carrying a gun on campus I wish we not only had God but the law on our side"

Fox interviewed a student who said along the lines of "God protected us today I wish we had more to protect ourselves, we are adults the law prevents us from carrying a gun on campus I wish we not only had God but the law on our side"

+1000

If I were a student there I'd be demanding campus carry immediately.

Edited by gnmwilliams

Ya know, as I understand it, knives are not prohibited on college grounds in Texas, and the state allows 5.5" blade limit.

What's with this guy running around with a small scalpel or Xacto knife and nobody simply took him on with a real knife? All these Texicans turned into wussies?

Jeez, a CS Voyager 5.5" is over a foot long, just for reference.

- OS

images_zps053cc780.jpg

Al Sharpton said on one of his MSNBC shows that when they become a problem, we'll look into banning them.

So 14 people being stabbed is not a problem, but 26 people shot is reason to change 400,000,000 people's rights?

Well ABC World News had a short report about the incident. I'm going to bet, the blame will be placed on the bullies that made fun of him for carrying around a teddy bear or whatever it was.. Amazing, no report from the White House about the incident (shocked, not really)... Cant wait to see who or what gets the blame for this one... Prays for the 14 injured and a, "Way to go" to the ones that stopped the attacker from injuring more... A hollow point to center mass could had stopped it at only one injured and one DOA...  I forgot, no guns allowed on campus....