Components in Memphis

Did the rounds yesterday, both Avery and BP had bullets in most calibers and a variety of powder. No one has primers. I'm still OK on small pistol and large rifle, but I am in need of small rifle.
Anyone know where I can find some?
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sam might be coming to south haven this weekend

Everyone has been saying this weekend but the next gun show I see in Southaven is June 15 and 16, next weekend.  I just want to make sure everyone is on the same page.

Everyone has been saying this weekend but the next gun show I see in Southaven is June 15 and 16, next weekend.  I just want to make sure everyone is on the same page.

Looks like it's this weekend the 8th & 9th

June 8-9, 2013
Southaven, MS

B&B Gun Shows - Southaven, MS 
Hours: Saturday 9am - 5pm, Sunday 10am - 4pm
Presented by B&B Gun Shows, Inc (Russell Brown) 662-209-6266

and from David's website:

Jun 8-9

Knoxville, TN 
Chihlowee Park
2201 Magnolia Ave.

Southaven, MS
Southaven Arena
7360 Highway 51

Looks like it's this weekend the 8th & 9th

June 8-9, 2013
Southaven, MS

B&B Gun Shows - Southaven, MS 
Hours: Saturday 9am - 5pm, Sunday 10am - 4pm
Presented by B&B Gun Shows, Inc (Russell Brown) 662-209-6266

and from David's website:

Jun 8-9

Knoxville, TN 
Chihlowee Park
2201 Magnolia Ave.

Southaven, MS
Southaven Arena
7360 Highway 51

Thanks for posting that.  The site I normally check for local gun shows didn't have it listed.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest johnwhite

There was a lite crowd compared to other shows. Getting around wasn't that bad. A lot of sellers had ammo and reloading supplies. One guy had PMC 223 ammo $9.50 per box, or $9. per box per case. I bought the case, carried it to the car, when I got back it was $10. per box. I found 2 boxes each of win. sp, spm, lp and sr223 primers at 1 table for $35. each. 3 bags of tumbled 223 brass 500 count for $25. 1,000 count bag of tumbled 38 and 357 brass for $30. and 1,000 count bag of tumbled 45 acp brass for $40. Some people had their prices up to reflect the gold plating of the items. I didn't buy from them. A friend of the family is a Desoto county deputy, he got us in early and free. We were eating lunch at 11 at Memphis barbecue company. Hands down, much better than what we have here.

• 3 weeks later...