Got my first Kraut gun today

Guest abailey362

Guest abailey362

Well another thing that I dind't have intentions of bringing home from Hero Gear today was a slightly used Sig P229 Equinox. The look is no cool and diffferent it jumps at me. I shot a P229 in .357 sig for the first time this weekend and decided that I liked it, and then this was there today.....fate I tell you....fate.

Some more crappily lit pics from the camcorder. Especially hard with this gun since it's a contrast of black and polished stainless.

PIC_0035.jpg

PIC_0043.jpg

PIC_0044.jpg

Edited by abailey362
can't frigin type
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well another thing that I dind't have intentions of bringing home from Her Gear today was a slightly used Sig P229 Equinox. The look is no cool and diffferent it jumps at me. I shot a P229 in .357 sig for the first time this weekend and decided that I liked it, and then this was there today.....fate I tell you....fate.

C'mon. Tell me that was a typo!

Guest bkelm18
Uhhh, I think those are made in New Hampshire now.

The frames are still manufactured in Germany I believe. I think mine says "Frame Manufactured in Such and Such, Germany. Assembled in Exiter (I think) NH."

Guest 5Legion
I think people really worry about this way too much. I have yet to see anyone, myself included, have a single issue out of a Sig that was built in NH instead of W. Germany.

That's right ... Live Free or Die! I used to live in Enfield, NH during the summers as a kid. ;)

Guest Fastzntn

Despite the number of limp-wristed hippies that have infected europe, it's nice to see that some people over there still make finely crafted tools to kill people with.

Nice looking gun. Sigs have always caught my eye, they're just a little rich for my budget right now.

Guest abailey362
I just acquired a 229 in a trade and so far, really like it. Your's is very nice looking BTW. Were you able to try the short trigger?

I'm pretty sure mine has a stock trigger on it. Like butter when shooting SA....still trying to get used to the DA pull