WOO HOO-I FOUND PRIMERS

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They actually had a pretty large ammo shipment yesterday. I picked up a couple of hundred .22s at about $10 per hundred round brick. I know that's a little high but not near the prices I've been seeing lately. I saw a lot of 9mm and 40. The 9mm plinking rounds seemed a little high, over $22 or $23 a box of 50. I've built up a little supply, so I didn't need any that bad. I'm not sure what all else they had but I did see a lot of boxes being unloaded. It does seem as the supply is starting to come back. Now if the price would come down a little more we'd be all set.

There was no 22lr or 9mm to be found-I was there around 11:00 am.I am pretty well off now that I found some primers.I load for all my pistol calibers so it makes it a little cheaper than buying it.Although 9mm is kinda a pain but still worth it.

Bass Pro on the East side of the state had a bunch of primers. Mainly Winchester and federal and all looked like pre panic prices. They had pretty much anything for reloading you would need. The even had 9mm and 223 dies.

Edited by LI0NSFAN

Ah cool, what were the prices like? I paid $46 or so for 1k small pistol there a few weeks ago. I think that's a little steep, but I never bought any pre-panic.

$39.99 per 1000,a little expensive but cheaper than I could order anywhere and pay their haz mat fee.

I think it worked out tax and all to 49.00 for a brick of Federal, But that is the only primers I can get to fire in the wifes P380. I have plenty of others but they just go "Click" 

Not finding any 380 ammo, and being able to get her to shoot is worth the money. If the wife an't happy!!!!

Fly Boy

I think it worked out tax and all to 49.00 for a brick of Federal, But that is the only primers I can get to fire in the wifes P380. I have plenty of others but they just go "Click" 

Not finding any 380 ammo, and being able to get her to shoot is worth the money. If the wife an't happy!!!!

Fly Boy

Thats right,

Guest 6.8 AR

David's price on primers is competitive with them, have been most of the time. Some, like CCI 41's probably won't

go down, soon, but the rest seem to be in the reasonable range. It's still difficult to find large pistol primers, any brand.

Winchesters and Wolf's are priced reasonably well, though.

I wouldn't expect anything to stay in the reasonable range too long, with the roller coaster ride of politics playing in to it.

David's price on primers is competitive with them, have been most of the time. Some, like CCI 41's probably won't

go down, soon, but the rest seem to be in the reasonable range. It's still difficult to find large pistol primers, any brand.

Winchesters and Wolf's are priced reasonably well, though.

I wouldn't expect anything to stay in the reasonable range too long, with the roller coaster ride of politics playing in to it.

I keep hearing that the price is going to stay at these levels from all the shops. But MidwayUSA still selling them at 29 per K. Just saw last week they had 5K winchester primers for 139.00

Yes you pay for the shipping, but their profit margin is based on the 139.00 price they don't make anything on the shipping. The prices must not have gone up or there price would be 200+ a case.

Reloader's bench had powder for 142 for a 8Lb jug, now its 175. If your lucky enough to find it online, its still 143 or cheaper. 

Fly Boy

Edited by Flyboy
Guest 6.8 AR

I seriously doubt any retail shop has a clue what's going to happen in the future. Midway is a huge deal, but

their prices even reflect a dismal profit and they are still out of stock more than in stock. It may moderate and

I would love to see it do just that, but I think something else will come along to get in the way. It usually does.

Politics