Russia invades south Ossetia

well, Georgia invaded North Ossetia the other day and now they want Russia to stop bombing them.

Russia isn't going to give in...they're leaving a scortched earth policy in south ossetia so that the georgians won't think about doing that again.

for those of you who don't know..Beslan is in Georgia..you know..the place where a LOT of fundamentalist muslims live and some of them took over an elementary and killed a bunch of kids..

I never thought I'd say this but ...>GO RUSSIA!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest unreconstructed1
for those of you who don't know..Beslan is in Georgia..

I knew that, I've been there before. ( it's just North of Macon, right?)

Guest Major Pain
well, Georgia invaded North Ossetia the other day and now they want Russia to stop bombing them.

Russia isn't going to give in...they're leaving a scortched earth policy in south ossetia so that the georgians won't think about doing that again.

I never thought I'd say this but ...>GO RUSSIA!

+1, Russia has been telling them to leave and they wouldn't and just like Iraqis in Kuwait, they got their butts handed to them. Never thought I'd say it either but GO RUSSIA.--MP

Putin is eliminating his enemies. Consolidating his nation and stregthening his ties with china. He has been sponsoring youth camps for the younger generation of a paramilitary nature. His followers are very reminicent of hitlers brown shirts. To quote a cheesy movie line "he's moving the pieces around and when theyre set....Checkmate!". I really dont give two farts for the hajis in georgia but Putin and Russia scare the hell outta this ole boy. Stalin revisited and we all know what a hoot he was.

Guest Grasshopper

I, personally, think things were a lot more stable and safer during the cold war. There was only one force to worry about and they had as much to loose as we do if they launched an attack. Now there may be nukes in the hands of idiots who think God is telling them to use it to bring on the Final Days.

Putin is eliminating his enemies. Consolidating his nation and stregthening his ties with china. He has been sponsoring youth camps for the younger generation of a paramilitary nature. His followers are very reminicent of hitlers brown shirts. To quote a cheesy movie line "he's moving the pieces around and when theyre set....Checkmate!". I really dont give two farts for the hajis in georgia but Putin and Russia scare the hell outta this ole boy. Stalin revisited and we all know what a hoot he was.

don't take counsel in your fears clipsinger. firstly, they're welcome to do what ever they like...but they'll never match us in technology. I have personally seen their front-line battle tanks blown sky high by our INFANTRY vehicles. i.e a russian T80 blown apart by a bradley IFV.

they don't want any part of us. we've consistently shown that we can kick the crap out of anything that walks crawls or flies.

deal with the wolf at your door before you go into the woods looking for another one :)

I believe without a shadow of doubt that we are the most advanced fighting force in the world. I also know for a fact that Iraq and Afganistan have tied up a considerable portion of our armed forces. Putin is a gangster, like Stalin, he has no qualms about anything if it strengthens his position. Most of the Old com-bloc countries will fall in line with him. I appreciate Gung Ho, it is a healthy motivator. I also believe it is better to bait the wolf in the forest than let him sneak up to the door. The enemy of my enemy is my ally....maybe we should arm the georgians.

Does this mean I need to start stocking up on 9x18mm Makarov ammo for my Bulgarian Makarov for CCW lol?

I was going to start a thread on Russian ammo, with the new tensions between the US and Russia now, it may be a good idea to stock up on some 9x18 and 7.62x39. If we cut all ties with Russia cheap ammo may be hard to come by.