Talk me out of trading this in...

Or talk me into it.

I'm thinking about trading this in for a kel Tec Sub2000.

It's a H&K Mod 4 .380, I believe the first H&K imported into the US. It was imported by Harrington&Richardson in 1971. H&K also makes conversions for .22, .25, and .32. I have just the .380, no box or paperwork. I've only shot it a few times.

Is it worth hanging onto or just trade for something I actually want and will shoot?

What say you?

Posted Image

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lester Weevils

Dunno nothin about the pistol though it appears to be a neat gun in good shape. I do not understand this strange concept of which you speak, "letting go of a functional gun." :) But one time I did it, with a .357 snubbie that I got too old to shoot without hurting my wrist.

I have no real attachment to it. It's neither great nor bad. I have 2 other 380s that I actually use.

The gun came from my grandpa's estate. His HUGE pleasure in life was buying, trading, and selling guns. For this reason I think he'd be happy if I traded for something I really wanted. With that said, I have a few of his guns that will be with me, or my family, forever.

If you have no use for it, you might as well trade.

I'd rather have something I like and use, than something I don't like and never use.

Yeah, you won't get the most money for it by trading it in. But that's how trad-in work.

If you don't want to trade it sell it. But then you risk loss in the Sub2000 to another buyer?

I'm super happy with the trade. It literally was just taking up space and not something I'd shoot at all. In fact, I only ever shot it to check function. My TCP and P238 are way more useful to me as will the S2K.