New from Cookeville

Guest Nymphocide

Guest Nymphocide

Hey guys/gals, my name is Brandon and I live in Cookeville. I am mainly into rifles or shotguns, but I do have a carry permit and carry a Para Ordnance GI Expert 1911. Have a buddy on here and he said it was a good place for info/advice, so I figured I'd check it out. I mainly shoot on family land out in Overton County with friends/family. Looking into getting into hunting soon. Not really shy so if anybody wants to know something else just ask.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Brandon and welcome to TGO.  Cookvilles a pretty nice town.  I like to ride up that way on the bike sometimes.  I've been wanting to ride up there and try out Crawdaddy's West Side Grill.

As far as info and such, you have hit the mother lode!

Guest Nymphocide

Thanks for the welcome everybody. And yeah, it's a good place to ride. Still recovering from a rather nasty motorcycle accident, but as soon as the medical bills are paid off I'll get another scoot. I drool over my buddy Tyler's (whitewolf001) Street Bob so that's probably what I'll be getting. Not sure if it'll be before or after I get a .22 AR, though. I just can't shake the need to get one, lol.

Guest Nymphocide

Hello Brandon from Cookeville, I am Brandon from Cookeville as well.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Well hell, maybe we know each other. What year did you graduate? Or if you're married to Beth I think I already know who you are judging by your username.

Edited by Nymphocide