Yeoman Farms - New Middle TN Training Facility

This sounds really great to me,,,what to you guys think?

Press Release...

Memphis TN – Yeoman Farms and the Yeoman Farms Training Center announced today the launch of their crowd-funding campaign to raise capital to build their new training center in middle Tennessee.

The Yeoman Farms Training Center will provide training in three key areas: How to defend your family, how to feed your family, and how to mend your family. These three key initiatives are the core skills needed by the next generation of American Yeoman.

Yeoman Farms also ethically raises pastured beef, pork, and chicken on pasture using permaculture methods as pioneered by PolyFace Farms. These produces will be available through the Community Sustainable Agriculture program.

About Yeoman Farms
Our mission at the Yeoman Farms Training Center is to prepare, educate, and link together the next generation of free and independent Yeoman Citizens. The ability to defend your family, feed your family, and render basic medical aid to your family are the first steps toward freedom.

This link is how you can donate (this is a 501(c)3 organization: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/yeoman-farms

Edited by RobertNashville
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On Tom Given's Facebook he said...

Long time friend and colleague Steve Pegram is in the early stages of building a dedicated outdoor training facility in Middle Tennessee. This would provide a venue for vetted firearms and tactics instructors to provide training with a modern facility and on-site lodging, convenient to both Nashville, TN, and Huntsville, AL. We need this type of facility in this area. I encourage you to assist Steve in getting this program off to a good start.

But that's really all I know...I'm guessing South of Murfreesboro along I24 somewhere or perhaps off I65 South of Franklin. Edited by RobertNashville

I kind of remember seeing something like this in the last few months and i'm wanting to say it was down around Fayetville. I may be completely wrong and meshing a couple different things together so don't take this a gospel.

• 2 weeks later...