Dish network is broadcasting terrorist propaganda

dralarms

Just found this out. Here is my email to them:

I am contacting you concerning new programming that was just advertised, your network is now carrying on channel 215 aljazeera america. This is unacceptable that your would allow a terrorist organization to broadcast on your network and I will be terminating my service if this is not changed.

I've been watching Al Jazeera for years. It's no more terrorist propaganda than CNN. I realize that isn't saying much, but it's still more reliable and unbiased than MSNBC.

+1

Al Jazeera has been on dish for at least 4 years and probably longer. Not Al Jazeera American but standard Al Jazeera and I watch it anytime I see it on.

And, like TMF, I find it just as good as American news station and probably better than most. I for one welcome another news station, especially one that may not hold the same allegiances as the American news stations. Overseas you see unbiased news regarding America. It is amazing how much fluff and biased reporting there is over here by ALL of the networks. I consider most news stations over here as entertainment any more because they will do and say whatever they need to to hold an audience. Our news stations are like a version of Honey Boo Boo that has been dumbed down for the masses.

I suggest you watch Al Jazeera a few times before you claim it is a terrorist network. You might even like it better than the news station you are watching now.

Guest TresOsos

How about really cancelling your cable or dish instead of threatening it and weening yourself off that garbage period.

And with the money you save, you could buy more guns and ammo.

Guest 6.8 AR

Hell, I don't care whether or not it's on. The saddest thing about that channel is that Al Jezeera Gore made the money. I

doubt it will ever reach popularity like Honey Boo-boo. Not even close to Duck Dynasty. Maybe Maybe Kris "tingle down my leg"

Matthews, but I can't say with any certainty because I haven't seen any of them. :D

I do know several who watch it. I've read some of their articles online and some are occasionally newsworthy Some of the

Jewish online papers are much better, though.

Guest Lester Weevils
Cable programming sucks more every year. I'd have cancelled years ago except wife watches the idjit box.

The other day spent a couple hours flipping thru, nothing worth watching on any channel. Waste of time even looking for something watchable.

Hadn't watched fox news except a few minutes, for months. Noticed that Greta Susteren is within a year of looking like Nancy Grace. She was interviewing some other irrelevant geezer, blabbing about irrelevant nonsense.
Guest 6.8 AR

I'm one of the Roku crowd. Watched 1984 last night. And one of those airplane disasters on Smithsonian Channel.

Refreshing to just about totally disconnect from cable. :D