any H&k guys?

Guest shawnpepper

I have read that with the LEM triggers that you either love them

or hate them. Very few middle ground with them. Can't say I have

ever shot one though.

I was very happy to see the USP compact line when it came out.

I have small hands and the full size USP just wouldn't fit my hand.

The only down side is that proprietary rail system on them. Really

limits your selection of lights unless you get an adapter.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest theolog

I tried to like it. I even qualified with it. I just hated it. The reset was the problem. I'm so used to quick resets that I hated the way it felt. After the reset, there is still trigger slack. That drove me bonkers.

So was the New Jersey State Police for 20 years.

They would still have them if H&K would make a couple of minor changes for them.

How did I miss this topic for a day?

I carry a USP 40 variant 3 and a P7M8. Fantastic handguns.

I have a friend with an MP5. When I win the lottery, I'll get my own.

Guest gcrookston
For some reason or another I have never been a big HK fan...more of a Sig fan but maybe one day.

Sig's are my favorite handgun. HK is 2nd on the handgun list, but 1st on the rifle list (but only for their 9x series).

I've always been fascinated with the engineering of their older guns. I've owned a G3/91, P7M8, PSP P7, VP70Z, and currently still own a P9s (my favorite 9mm, period).

All of the newer ones, USP's, etc. seem to be pretty much like what everybody else makes just more refined. The older ones were "outside the box".

Guest theolog
got a p7 cocker dont shoot it very much with the gas system the gun get very hot to hold

Don't hold it by the slide. :rolleyes:

Mine would shoot a couple hundred rounds before even warming up, and then take just a few minutes to cool off.