I don't think this is such a good plan right now?????

Guest nra37922

All I care about is fixing the problem, which seems to be insurmountable with the press pushing news one way and

the American public sopping it up like gravy.

Joseph Goebbels must be smiling in hell.

Guest TresOsos

Marshall Law, that must be like friendly Officer Safety.

I'm not loosing any sleep over this stuff till it happens.

I'm to damn old to do anything about it and I don't see most people risking their security (jobs, family, running hot water, indoor toilet)

to stand up and do anything about government abuse. We haven't yet have we? We'll just continue to vote to make it seem like we care

enough to do something about it. At least these truckers are spending some money on Gas (diesel) Tires and Oil and taking the time to protest.

Guest TankerHC
Been reading a lot of trucking sites. Looks to me like they plan on doing it and nationwide. Some sites are saying to add at least 3 days food on top of what you already have and to fuel up. Someone on Fb that says they are a trucker that all, including union and owner operators for specific companies will shut down and unbeknownst to the average American our grocery stores keep on hand no more than 3 days worth of product. They also claim they are shutting down where they are so if you see a truck stopped in the middle of a road or on the interstate don't get mad. They are also asking that Americans refrain from spending any money during their 3 day shutdown.

I know if they do this Obama will come up with "This is the first time in American history blah blah blah. .." And it might work. But anyone who is old enough to remember the trucker strikes in the 70's will tell you that is a crock. Almost my entire family were longshoremen, and not only did the truckers shut down commerce but they were fully supported by the longshoremen who shut down the ports, nothing came or went. The states called in the National Guard to load and unload the ship's. Didn't work. The longshoremen blocked the piers and we're armed and no one wanted to start shooting because the longshoremen were serious. But there was shooting. Between the truckers and longshoremen on one side and the truckers whi refused to strike and the scabs on the other. It happened more than once. Saw it with my own eyes. The truckers stopped moving and within hours the two biggest ports in the country were shut down. Port of New York by size and Port of Baltimore by tonnage.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

. They also claim they are shutting down where they are so if you see a truck stopped in the middle of a road or on the interstate don't get mad.

Hopefully no one needs any emergency care during that three day period then. I'm sure children suffering life threatening injuries and their parents shouldn't get mad when they can't get to a hospital.

Guest 6.8 AR
Hey, we live in strange times. I doubt a truck would be blocking
an emergency vehicle or personal vehicle. Are they going to blockade
the roads? I haven't heard that one.
Guest TankerHC
They said don't get mad. Just want to clarify that. I'm headed up north when this is supposed to happen. If they block the interstate I'll probably getting a little mad. ..but just a little.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

In the original post I read about the Washington Blockade they said that they would be leaving one lane unblocked for emergency vehicles such as ambulances and police cars and anyone else that needed to get through. I don't think that has changed even if it goes nationwide but who really knows is beyond me........... :ugh: :ugh: :ugh: