Guest canynracer

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GUTTERbOY

:D

Palin just gave Barack a serious bitch-slap.

"I guess being a small-town mayor is kind of like being a community organizer... except with responsibilities."

LOL! that chick is kicking butt.

so far, obamallama is seriously getting his a$$ handed to him..

when she was talking about the Luxury jet that the previous governor had, she said "I didn't think we needed it..so I put it on Ebay"....

roflmao

not only is she smart, she's also pretty hot!! who knows, perhaps we could get her as the vp and ole mccain would choke on some steak or something...

:D

She is "real people" - and I think "real people" across the country will see that if they give her a chance.

This is why I think McCain and Palin will win. The GOP will play this all the way to the election, she is real, she has a real family, she does real family things, she has real family problems, she was not born, raised, shaped and formed by Washington, she and her family is like the rest of us...

I feel that she is more like me than Obama, than Biden, then most any other politician.

She says, The office of the POTUS is not an office for "personal discovery"..

Braaaaahhahahahahahahaha.....:hat:

I missed that remark until I heard Julez go "oh dang! that was good!!" and start laughing. you're right..she SO owned him.

and I disagree with those folks that say she's got less experience. she's the governor of a state that has NO US BORDER.

every time she talks to her neighbors, she's a diplomat.

I'm moving to Alaska....

LOL, That's what my wife said last night if flop ears gets elected.

One thing they need to point out about the "hope & change, more of the same" mantra. Is who has made more of a move tward something different? McCain came out of left field with someone who has instilled change, who is different even from her own party while obama has Biden who has made no change and is more of the same cesspool politics that is what's wrong in Washington right now.

McCain, "You Hoped for change?, Well here ya go!...........:clap:"