Whats the best B-list movie?

strickj

I am a B-list movie devotee!

I think my favorites would have to be The Hitcher,Pleasure Drivers,Blood Rayne,and Attack of The Killer Tomatoes.

Evil Dead I think would have to be the number one B-list movie!

Now I also wont leave out all the American Pie,and National Lampoons straight to videos,but I think those are in an all different category.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 70below

I have to agree with the Evil Dead....though I thought II and Army of Darkness were better/funnier. Highlander and Bloodsport count?

Edited by 70below
clarification
Guest GUTTERbOY

I snagged a good one the other day at WalMart: The Final Countdown. For those unfamiliar, it involves an aircraft carrier that gets sent back in time to the day before Pearl Harbor. It was made with the full cooperation of the Navy, so there's a ton of good quality footage of all the early 80's USN hardware... Tomcats, Intruders, heck, I think you even see a Vigilante trap on the ship.

And who wouldn't be enthused to watch a couple of Tomcats splash a pair of Zeros? :up:

[ame]

[/ame]

[ame]

[/ame]
Guest superdrew4000
the evil dead series is my favorite but what about killer clowns from outer space.

Oh, man, I forgot about that one. One of the all time "so bad it's good" movies. How can you not laugh at cotton candy cocoons?

I just thought of another classic that I spotted on,On Demand.Earth Girls Are Easy :slapfight: Its another so bad its good!

The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Your not one of those people that dresses up to watch that movie are you!? Is this you in the boa?

rocky.jpg

I just thought of another classic that I spotted on,On Demand.Earth Girls Are Easy :koolaid: Its another so bad its good!

Your not one of those people that dresses up to watch that movie are you!? Is this you in the boa?

rocky.jpg

No, I don't dress up. Although, there used to be a theater in Franklin (may still be there) that used to (may still) play the movie while live actors ran around somewhat acting out the scense. They also encouraged audience participation which was quite interesting. There was water, hotdogs, rice, confetti, etc. flying everywhere.

It was a real blast, until one of the cast guys through a bucket of water directly in my lap. Having soaking wet jeans in zero degree weather was a bit unpleasant, but it was worth it. A great time had by all.

I love "Kung Pow! Enter the Fist". The producer took all kinds of old martial arts films, cut them apart, spliced them back together and inserted himself into the scenes to make a hillarious movie. IF you want a night of fun stupidity, definitely rent this.

Also, what about "Mystery Men" with Ben Stiller. Also starring Pee Wee Herman as "The Spleen".

No, I don't dress up. Although, there used to be a theater in Franklin (may still be there) that used to (may still) play the movie while live actors ran around somewhat acting out the scense. They also encouraged audience participation which was quite interesting. There was water, hotdogs, rice, confetti, etc. flying everywhere.

It was a real blast, until one of the cast guys through a bucket of water directly in my lap. Having soaking wet jeans in zero degree weather was a bit unpleasant, but it was worth it. A great time had by all.

Throwing stuff was the best part of TRHPS.It started in the late 70s and went on until the late 80s and then the fad kind of died out.Best part was at the nipple shots there was always some girl that would flash.:koolaid: