Amazing trail cam pics

That is cool Luke! I have some trail cam pics I need to share . Thanks for posting.

Dave

Yea it's not often that someone has this many incredible trail cam pics. There are some incredible deer in there but there are so many "action" shots on wildlife doing things that most folks never get the chance to see.
Love to see what you've got Dave! Post them up sometime when you've got a spare moment.

Here are a few of my favorite trail cam pics. These are not trophy deer, but a few of my interesting cam pics. I hope you enjoy them.

This one is my all time favorite and both Momma and Baby are getting some chow. Taken from my ladder stand location and food plot.

e50e8449-c0f8-4e7a-9ab1-25b46ecaf75e_zps

Darn Chiggers!!!

84206316-2e8b-4776-8fe2-a64376108689_zps

Priceless...What is she saying to the turkey's?

1139e869-cc09-4a33-a86e-245787a23ba4_zps

Yo Dawg...move over!

b60a39e7-1ca5-4984-8246-b55c29f8872b_zps

This beautiful young buck decides to walk up and stick his nose to the trail cam...

cc3e1778-aaee-4641-91ee-610039cf25d3_zps

v

v

5d3f5ac8-1352-4ee0-afee-b5d0df7c328c_zps

Well that's it for today. I have some good trophy buck, and bear pics to share, but I thought I would start with a few of the funny ones.

Dave

That doe is telling the turkeys to find their own place to eat. Those are some cool shots Dave! It's funny how an animal that can be as shy as a deer is can also be so curious that they would goes "nose" the camera. I've seen many trail cam pics of deer doing that and it still makes me wonder. 

Man you get all the cool stuff down there! I love it up here but am super glad most all of my family is scattered about Florida so that I can almost have the best of both worlds. If only I had more time to spend down there.. What area around Orlando are you living now, Eric?

Edited by Luke E.

Man you get all the cool stuff down there! I love it up here but am super glad most all of my family is scattered about Florida so that I can almost have the best of both worlds. If only I had more time to spend down there.. What area around Orlando are you living now, Eric?

If it makes you feel any better, we'd move back to TN tomorrow if we could. FL is a great place to visit but we miss TN.

We live in Clermont which is 25 miles northwest of the city. This picture was taken in an area called the Green Swamp which is open to hunting, hiking and camping. It was taken while walking on this trail which I highly recommend if you're ever in the area.

http://www.floridastateparks.org/vanfleet/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Van_Fleet

Edited by Erik88
  • 2 weeks later...

I've absolutely enjoyed our trail cameras this year and look forward to checking them just about as much as hunting. We've had video of one walking around with a small tree stuck in his antlers, and from this past week we had what was a small six point get some help with shedding the rest of his rack by a slightly larger three point, and even though it's not that big we have the shed from that. The little guy was right back on the next video trying to get his antlers to hook up with the other one, not realizing that he didn't have anything left.