Found local gun shop stock lots of AR parts

lsp408

Recently I heard this gun shop Knoxville Tactical from a friend that they specializing in AR15, and decided to go check it out. As soon as I walk into the store, they have wall full of magpul accessory and ar parts. I ended up pickup a novaske 10.5 pistol barrel, RRA lower parts kit, anti rotation pin and couple magpul accessory. I was amazed how much instock parts they got and also friendly staff. If you building or plan on build ar15, you will be amazed by them for sure.
  • Like 1
Guest semiautots

If you're going to do a commercial, make sure you give the telephone number and address.  Also, make sure your copy editor sees it before you post.

I hope they paid you. 

[quote name="lsp408" post="1116353" timestamp="1393337439"]Commercial? Just simply wanted to share good experience I had at the shop. I know most shop carry very minimum ar15 items. And I am one of the guy like to buy something I can physically held in my hand.[/quote] On first read of your post I actually thought it was someone who worked there getting some free advertisement. As long as that's a true testimony of a good visit, no worries, good on you for sharing. I may actually stop by and see what they have.
Lol. I know in the past, anytime I need anything ar related, I might as well just order online because I know no one around town will have it. Which annoying me due to shipping charge. Especially you pay for overnight and most of the place will tell you that they are few weeks out on filling the orders. So it ended up take forever to get what I ordered. I believe in support local business, people there are very nice, and I can get what I want to buy right away. Can't ask for more.

I met the owner and his wife at one of the gun shows, they seemed like really nice people, may have to stop by and check them out. Good to know they have lots of AR parts, I also like to hold things in my hand and am reluctant to purchase online because of that so I end up not doing anything or paying twice what it's worth at Gnder mtn. Thanks for posting this.

[quote name="50 cal" post="1116582" timestamp="1393365459"]Are they near St. Mary's hospital? Didn't know there was a new place there. Will have to go in and check it out tomorrow. Thanks for the tip.[/quote] Opposite side of I-75. Head west on Emory road just past Hardee's turn right it's in a strip mall uphill just a bit.