Things that make you go Hmmm...

1. America is capitalist and greedy – yet half of the population is subsidized.

2. Half of the population is subsidized – yet they think they are victims.

3. They think they are victims – yet their representatives run the government.

4. Their representatives run the government – yet the poor keep getting poorer.

5. The poor keep getting poorer – yet they have things that people in other countries only dream about.

6. They have things that people in other countries only dream about – yet they want America to be more like those other countries.

Edited by Worriedman
  • Like 6
Guest theconstitutionrocks

I am 46 years old, and I am still in a state of hmmmm over this:

chickenoregg1_zps747ac813.png

That's easy..the chicken...from a biblical standpoint it would have been created before the egg....from an evolutionary standpoint, at some specific period in time, the chicken would have evolved into a "legal" chicken from some other species of animal, before it laid the egg.

That's easy..the chicken...from a biblical standpoint it would have been created before the egg....from an evolutionary standpoint, at some specific period in time, the chicken would have evolved into a "legal" chicken from some other species of animal, before it laid the egg.

I think from an evolutionist point of view the first "legal chicken" would have been born such. To that end I say Egg>Chicken.
Guest Cazador

Ok now I am really confused. I was led to believe chocolate milk came from brown cows and white milk from white cows. So how did a white chicken come from a brown egg ? 

Ok now I am really confused. I was led to believe chocolate milk came from brown cows and white milk from white cows. So how did a white chicken come from a brown egg ? 

Through executive order, the same way all other things that should have been left alone happen

I was in Pigeon Forge yesterday, this one for sure makes me go hmmmmm, not for what I saw, but for how the entrepreneurship idea hit the owner:

[url=http://s963.photobucket.com/user/runco0318/media/goatsontheroof_zpsd552665d.jpg.html]goatsontheroof_zpsd552665d.jpg[/URL]

Edited by Runco
  • Like 1

I was in Pigeon Forge yesterday, this one for sure makes me go hmmmmm, not for what I saw, but for how the entrepreneurship idea hit the owner:

goatsontheroof_zpsd552665d.jpgSee that every weekend on the way to Cades Cove. I knew if this place could keep the lights on anything can,lol.