3-gun MTSC June 1

MTSC will be hosting its monthly 3-gun match on Sunday June 1st. Sign up starts at 11:00 and shooters meeting begins at noon. Set up starts at 7:30 and all help is welcomed. The more help we get with set up, the more elaborate I can make the stages.
5 stages
Stage 1- shotgun 15 rounds
Stage 2- rifle 18 rounds shotgun 18 rounds
Stage 3- rifle 17 rounds 10 pistol 16 shotgun/pistol optional
Stage 4- rifle 34 rounds
Stage 5- pistol 13 rounds shotgun 13 rounds
If you have any questions you can reach me here or at sumocrp@aol.com

Range Address:

MTSC

1862 Sixteenth Model Rd

Manchester, TN 37355

Take the right fork at the Gun Shop Office.

Dirt guy didnt make it this month. Maybe next month we can stretch it out some.

Edited by slowsure

Range Address:

MTSC

1862 Sixteenth Model Rd

Manchester, TN 37355

Take the right fork at the Gun Shop Office.

Dirt guy didnt make it this month. Maybe next month we can stretch it out some.

THANKS

A big thanks to Ryan and Alan along with the Randolph Brothers for making this match happen this weekend ....

I know it was a tall order with the Benelli match the same weekend....

It was good to see at least 7 of us managed to make both matches along with some friends form AL and GA stopping by on the way back home...

Keep up the good work..... I hope to make it again in July....

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.