Sig P226 in .40

RC3

Never owned a sig before and found this P226 in a good price. How are they shooting and handling wise? I was gonna buy a regent R350cr, the gun shop sold it and all the ones I called around nashville/franklin/columbia dont have one. From all you sig lovers, how is it? Worth a move to it?

They are fine specimens, all calibers of them are fine shooters.

The only thing I will add is that Sig magazines, especially in .40 are not too easy to acquire. If it is not your "go to gun" it probably would never matter. Edited by Patton

At least you'll have a good gun to do it with. Haha

I was planning on maybe at the most saran wrapping their cars, or tp half the house. You kind of went a little over the top. And plus, whats the point of me shooting someone over advice? Not only does it make the firearms community look bad, but its a terrible, terrible idea.

What kind of shape, extras, and at what price?

Its from a fellow TGO'r, Hipower. I never wanted a sig, but since all my plans for today where crushed with northside selling the regent R350cr. So I decided to take a plunge into the unknown. And I never owned a .40. So win win?

I was planning on maybe at the most saran wrapping their cars, or tp half the house. You kind of went a little over the top. And plus, whats the point of me shooting someone over advice? Not only does it make the firearms community look bad, but its a terrible, terrible idea.

Whoa whoa now. That was solid sarcasm. Hence the laughing. Edited by 173rdABN
  • Like 1

Whoa whoa now. That was solid sarcasm. Hence the laughing.

I know, its just some people might read it and thing we are all crazy lunatics. Its kind of hard to type something sarcastic. Will definitely have to shoot it now. Gonna take a little to get used to the grips. Small hands, fat ass. 

I've had a handful of p226 and p229's. And have other Sigs now. I love them. I have zero complaints with them. Very accurate guns, super reliable, what else can you ask for?

My thoughts exactly can't go wrong w a sig 40.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.
  • Like 1