The 15 Hottest Gun Loving Girls

Guest macmonkey

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No Angelina Jolie= the list was rigged.

I think this list is made up of actual shooters/gun owners.I'm not sure but would bet she ain't into guns.Adopting Martian orphans maybe but not guns.

I'm not sure but would bet she ain't into guns.

LINK

Not sure if the comment is true, or just posturing

but here is what I have read before on the subject.

Her 6 year old son has also been seen wearing a "gold gun" charm

necklace in public.

From the brief article...

Angelina Jolie has revealed she keeps real Tomb Raider guns in her house - and she’s prepared to use them.

The actress says she got the firearms after filming the hit movie, and she and partner Brad Pitt would be prepared to use them to protect their family.

She tells the Mail On Sunday , “I bought original, real guns of the type we used in Tomb Raider for security. Brad and I are not against having a gun in the house, and we do have one. And yes, I'd be able to use it if I had to.

“I could handle myself. I think there are certain combat skills that would come out.â€

=====

Angelina Jolie shocked a whole plethora of her liberal Hollywood friends earlier this month when
she took to the editorial pages of the Washington Post and made it clear that she supports the US Troops in Iraq and also supports their mission.
Now she is teaching her oldest son Maddox to do the same.

According to a report from OK! Magazine Maddox is making his parents proud by making packages that will be shipped to U.S. troops overseas. “He gets the other kids involved like an assembly line,†and Angelina insider tells OK! “Zahara loves to glitter and sticker the cards!†The friend says Maddox came up with the idea all on his own. “He’s growing up to dream big and thinks even the tiniest thing can make a big difference.â€

Maddox has fired off a fashion statement.

The 6-year-old son of
Angeline Jolie
and
Brad Pitt
sported a gold gun charm necklace during a New Orleans bike ride with his family on December 18, Pitt’s 44th birthday.

The boy has always had guns on the brain. During an October 28 spree at KB Toys in Sherman Oaks, California, mom bought him a Warrior Playset and a $34.99 Nerf Dart Rapid Fire gun. His parents also threw him a military-themed birthday party when he turned 6 in August.