Eagle Eye Gun range

Stopped by eagle eye facility today, holy smokes,what a cool place, 5 HUGE outdoor bays for rifle/pistol, plus 100,200,and further for rifle.,shotgun area w machines as well for bird busting, was in a rush but wow, what a sweet place to shoot!

10 bucks for a day, 15 for multi range use, nice clubhouse, plenty o parking, small gunshop,food, picnic tables, about an hour from nashvegas.Great place to hold a live tgo shoot!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read the rules and reload might not be allowed, any word on this from someone that has been there.

Almost every range I have seen says no reloads. Has to do with their insurance policy. I have seen a couple places enforce it and others not care or ask questions.
I haven't stopped in at Eagle Eye but it is not very far down the road. Another range is closer and cheaper so I stick to it.

This is hands down my favorite range in middle TN thus far.  The inlaws are about 30 mins away so anytime we go visiting my wife and I drop the kid off w/ the grandparents and hit up the range for really nice practice sessions with our CCW.  I also tried in vain to get both of our AR's sighted in at closer ranges but the strictness of the ranges made it all but impossible around the Smyrna area.  I took both of our AR's to Eagle Eye and had them sighted in within a few minutes since I could operate at my own pace.

http://www.eagleeyeshootingrange.com/  

Great facility, great prices, and awesome laid back attitude and extremely friendly staff.  I love the fact that I can pull the vehicle right up to any of the bays or rifle shed and load/unload, etc.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...