Didn't see this on News

Or make sure you bring a gun to a hammer fight!

One the fight has started if I am in the car, I am going to use the car until it is spent.  It some armor for a bit and a possible get away.

Don't get me wrong, the gun would ready but not going to abandon a perfectly good car weapon to go at it on first until forced.

Kinda like jumping out of a perfectly good airplane

One the fight has started if I am in the car, I am going to use the car until it is spent.  It some armor for a bit and a possible get away.

Don't get me wrong, the gun would ready but not going to abandon a perfectly good car weapon to go at it on first until forced.

I dunno. Think about it...if someone starts banging on your car what's your first reaction? If you stop to think about it all, sure, but how many would think WTF? and get out without thinking about it. Anger blocks a lot of thought processing.

Ok, I agree with the car part but there is a reason they pay the aircrew more to stay on than us to get off.  No such thing as a perfectly good airplane, remember going up is optional, going down is mandatory.